hf1

New style WNNN - Fits much better on tightest snaps :)

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

New style WNNN - Fits much better on tightest snaps :)

Postby tanya » Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:49 am

It just doesn't fit :cry: :cry:

The rise is mahoosive (not that that's too much of an issue - but it was difficult to get it all covered by her shorties last night) and there is major leg gape :( I'm gonna wash it and give it another go with the legs done up on the tightest setting but I'm convinced that will give her red marks around her legs instead :(

the thing that really bugs me is it's sooooo absorbant. The outer bamboo wasn't even damp this morning!!

I would almost be tempted to try a medium instead, but I'm more inclined to believe that she just isn't the right shape for WN nappies any more :cry:
Last edited by tanya on Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
k-k-k-ktiow
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Re: Don't like the fit of the new Night Notion :(

Postby k-k-k-ktiow » Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:53 am

:hug: :hug: :hug: I hate it when that happens :cry:

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:03 am

Oh no :( Maybe it will be better after another wash, the says on the site about shrinkage in the first couple of washes doesnt it? :hug: Hope it fits better next time!!

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Frances » Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:05 am

I love it! I know the rise is high, but I have super-high night woolies to accommodate Huggles. Suzanne might be able to make the rise a touch lower without affecting the performance. Not sure what you can do about leg gape - I double one or two or the inserts up at the front as that's J's wet zone - maybe that would change the fit and help?

My avatar
emmajayne33
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby emmajayne33 » Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:52 am

Oh no :( :hug:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:04 am

oh no, i didn't like the old style ones at all and have been tempted to try the new ones but am not brave enough to order one, might get a couple more NL as boosted they have worked overnight for us. I would love it if WN designed a front fastening nn, that would be fab! x

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:25 am

I like the old style and have kept mine but we struggle to get a good fit even with a large with standard rise on Grace... :?

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby paintedclaws » Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:53 am

Oh no! :(

I just came on to ask how you got on with it. Its great that its absorbant enough for Bella and i really hope you can get it to fit her properly. The old style didn't suit Noah and we get the wings sticking up on his large sidesnap pocket, but NL's are a great fit on him. I'm worried that they wouldn't suit him either but really need a super absorbant nappy, he's even wee'd through his HO NN's in the past few days so i've had to boost them. :(

My avatar
babyjjbaby
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby babyjjbaby » Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:59 am

i'd love it if weenotions gave you the option of emailing them if you wanted a different version ie the version ones work fab for us as the legs are alot smaller oor a one size night nappy would be fab

Next

Return to Night Nappies