hf1

New style WNNN - Fits much better on tightest snaps :)

My avatar
Bobble Boy's Mum
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Re: Don't like the fit of the new Night Notion :(

Postby Bobble Boy's Mum » Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:42 pm

Is the fit of the new NN similar at all to any of the other nappies they sell?

My avatar
becsom
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby becsom » Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:19 pm

Bobble Boy's Mum wrote:Is the fit of the new NN similar at all to any of the other nappies they sell?

I was wondering this as well. I liked the fit of the older large NN best, although Nell is also ok in the last version (also large) but the tabs are too long and cross over at the front. Are they more like the fit of Northern Lights?

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:28 pm

becsom wrote:
Bobble Boy's Mum wrote:Is the fit of the new NN similar at all to any of the other nappies they sell?

I was wondering this as well. I liked the fit of the older large NN best, although Nell is also ok in the last version (also large) but the tabs are too long and cross over at the front. Are they more like the fit of Northern Lights?

Not sure tbh. But they probably are. It would make sense as I didn't like the fit of the large NL on Bella either :(

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:55 pm

ack im starting to fret...i have 2 large WNNN's on order but the large WNNL's fits him nicely and we use a m/l bedbug... I hope they arnt too big :(

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:57 pm

megansmummy wrote:ack im starting to fret...i have 2 large WNNN's on order but the large WNNL's fits him nicely and we use a m/l bedbug... I hope they arnt too big :(

If you find NLs ok, the NNs should be fine too - Bella is soooo skinny, especially around the legs, that the large NN just fell off her in the morning.

They are lovely nappies though, hence trying to find out if a medium will fit her better.

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:47 am

It fits on the tightest settings :wine: :wine: :yahoo: :yahoo: and was only slightly damp on the outside :shock:

On the plus side, I also know that medium Nortern Lights fit Bella much better than larges (Thanks Frances for the loan of the nappy).

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: New style WNNN - Fits much better on tightest snaps :)

Postby Louise » Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:00 am

:wine: Glad the M fits and worked well for you too. :wine:

My avatar
sophie2198
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: New style WNNN - Fits much better on tightest snaps :)

Postby sophie2198 » Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:23 pm

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine:

I was waiting eagerly for your update as am wanting to order one myslef but need goooooooood absorbancy , will be ordering one now :wink: :D

xxx

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fluffycabbage » Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:32 pm

Kirstyh wrote:oh no, i didn't like the old style ones at all and have been tempted to try the new ones but am not brave enough to order one, might get a couple more NL as boosted they have worked overnight for us. I would love it if WN designed a front fastening nn, that would be fab! x

soooo with you on this one! i really wanna try a new version WNNN, coz the last one i had (dont know which previous version it was :roll: ) wasnt a good fit (leg gape, waist not adjustable enough), and also wasnt absorbent enough :shock: But i'd like to know if the new version really is as good as everyones making out....
defo agree on the front fastening, my dd gets on much better with front not side... :-?

PreviousNext

Return to Night Nappies