hf1

New style WNNN - Fits much better on tightest snaps :)

My avatar
WeeNotions
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: Don't like the fit of the new Night Notion :(

Postby WeeNotions » Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:08 am

fluffycabbage wrote:
Kirstyh wrote:oh no, i didn't like the old style ones at all and have been tempted to try the new ones but am not brave enough to order one, might get a couple more NL as boosted they have worked overnight for us. I would love it if WN designed a front fastening nn, that would be fab! x

soooo with you on this one! i really wanna try a new version WNNN, coz the last one i had (dont know which previous version it was :roll: ) wasnt a good fit (leg gape, waist not adjustable enough), and also wasnt absorbent enough :shock: But i'd like to know if the new version really is as good as everyones making out....
defo agree on the front fastening, my dd gets on much better with front not side... :-?

We did used to do a FF one ..... I'll add it to my list :wink: Next on my list are inserts though, I have the OS one nearly ready (just in last stages of testing), pocket ones are next. So it won't be soon, but will add it to my list :wink: .

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:58 am

WeeNotions wrote:
fluffycabbage wrote:
Kirstyh wrote:oh no, i didn't like the old style ones at all and have been tempted to try the new ones but am not brave enough to order one, might get a couple more NL as boosted they have worked overnight for us. I would love it if WN designed a front fastening nn, that would be fab! x

soooo with you on this one! i really wanna try a new version WNNN, coz the last one i had (dont know which previous version it was :roll: ) wasnt a good fit (leg gape, waist not adjustable enough), and also wasnt absorbent enough :shock: But i'd like to know if the new version really is as good as everyones making out....
defo agree on the front fastening, my dd gets on much better with front not side... :-?

We did used to do a FF one ..... I'll add it to my list :wink: Next on my list are inserts though, I have the OS one nearly ready (just in last stages of testing), pocket ones are next. So it won't be soon, but will add it to my list :wink: .

yay that would be fab, still might try a new version nn though, it will sell if it doesn't work for us. x

My avatar
charliesam
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: New style WNNN - Fits much better on tightest snaps :)

Postby charliesam » Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:10 am

we used our WN NN for the first time the other night with great success :wine: however i had to have lots of goes before i could get a good fit with sam- WN don't seem to be fitting him well at the moment- when i boosted it it just fell down and he got massive builders bum (he is on the loosest setting :oops: :oops: ) however just using the inserts it came with and no folding inserts to the front (which i normally do) it fits fine and works :wine: :wine: going to give it a couple more goes and then i might neeeed more :wink:

My avatar
WeeNotions
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby WeeNotions » Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:19 am

charliesam wrote:we used our WN NN for the first time the other night with great success :wine: however i had to have lots of goes before i could get a good fit with sam- WN don't seem to be fitting him well at the moment- when i boosted it it just fell down and he got massive builders bum (he is on the loosest setting :oops: :oops: ) however just using the inserts it came with and no folding inserts to the front (which i normally do) it fits fine and works :wine: :wine: going to give it a couple more goes and then i might neeeed more :wink:

YEY :wine:

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fluffycabbage » Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:56 pm

Same here Kirsty :mrgreen:

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fluffycabbage » Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:59 pm

Just ordered my purple ooga NN :yahoo: :yahoo:

Previous

Return to Night Nappies