hf1

Not sure about reusable nappies at night....

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Not sure about reusable nappies at night....

Postby fluffycabbage » Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:15 pm

Im just not sure about using reusables at night. Mainly because of the bulk. Charlottes a heavy wetter generally, and although Ive only tried BBH at night (with ME wrap), and have been successful with them, she doesnt like wearing them, and I think they are just too bulky to be comfortable.
Ive gone back to using sposies at night for now, although I would eventually like to use reusables at night. I just dont know where to start really......feel like I need some encouragement :-?

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: Not sure about reusable nappies at night....

Postby megansmummy » Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:19 pm

:hug: Maybe try a diffeent type of nappy..i didnt like the BBH on Kieren but loved them on megan...

We love bedbugs at night and also have a couple of Weenotions night notions on order...all night nappies are going to be bulky t some degree to be absorbant enough to last all night...

I dont really even notice the bulk to be honist, kieren is a side sleeper though so i guess it doesnt notice that much?

We only use wool at night becuse i hate the thought of wraps around K's thighs for that long! :oops:

Anyway :hug: :hug: :hug:

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:20 pm

Hollow Oak night nappies are trim fitting but very absorbant. They are my favourite for Bella, who is a very heavy wetter.

My avatar
cat27m
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby cat27m » Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:23 pm

I would definately try some different types. We have an UDNN in the french soy and it is really pretty trim for a night nappy - especially compared to the likes of a Huggle.
We also tend to use wool at night and I love how peachy Rowan's skin looks in the morning after a full night in wool.
FC you find something that works for you. :hug:

Cathleen xx

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:25 pm

Hemp boosters mean that I have much less bulk in Dawn's nappies!
And we only use wool or fleece at night too, coz I don't like PUL on her over night

My avatar
emmajayne33
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby emmajayne33 » Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:34 pm

We love our UDNN boosted with a EP hemp insert... and we use wool, I'm another that doesn't like PUL over night :)

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:07 pm

Our night nappy stash consists of 4 UDNN and 4 WNNN ( can you tell we like these!) I boost with hemp and we either use wool or fleece at night as i am another that isnt a fan of PUL. Definitely try a different type, also my M WNNN is trimmer than my L WNNN though they both fit well, just the L gives DD a mahoosive bum :giggle:

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fluffycabbage » Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:35 pm

Thanks girls - I did have a WNNN but found it wasnt absorbent enough so sold it. Havent tried any others, but I guess I'll have to put up an ad in wanted for others to try, unless any of you have any mediums you'd like to sell... :wink: :mrgreen:

My avatar
babyjjbaby
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby babyjjbaby » Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:57 am

i am having to use normal nappys boosted atm and finding them very bulky and need to get some more am waiting for a puddlkins night nappy to arrive to see if it fits as am struggling to find a night nappy with small enough legs :-?

Next

Return to Night Nappies