hf1

Not sure about reusable nappies at night....

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: Not sure about reusable nappies at night....

Postby Allie » Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:08 pm

I use WNNN and also boosted size 2 bamboo little lambs overnight. These work fine for us and Dexter is a heavy wetter :D

My avatar
vampiredreams
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby vampiredreams » Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:16 pm

i use Pop-ins, WNNN, Bedbug (when it arrives)

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fluffycabbage » Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:00 pm

:roll: so off i went to get a UDNN and theyre shut! :x :x :x

My avatar
gilbertandmartha
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby gilbertandmartha » Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:27 pm

I think bits and bobs have some UD soy in mediums. I'm after a small to try, I'm just so cranky that I didnt buy some when they had the 25% off sale :evil:

My avatar
squidsin
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby squidsin » Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:44 pm

My most successful night nappies - rather to my surprise - are Green Kids minkytimes pockets with a GK bamboo insert and booster. Lasts 12 hours and still feels dry to touch in the morning. My two-piece night nappies last the night but they are sodden in the morning. The GK solution isn't too bulky either.

My avatar
greenferret
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby greenferret » Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:02 am

I love bedbugs, HO and WNNN (bamboo or minkee outer work better for us than cotton) though haven't tried a V.3 yet and am dying to!! But the one nappy that I have always had overnight success with is BBH Magic-Alls. It's a sized minkee AIO with a sewn in mf layer and a big pocket for extra stuffing. You get an extra bamboo booster with it and then I add a couple more layers of bamboo or hemp and it lasts for 12-14 hours! No wraps/wool needed, so great for when woolies not dry! It's definitely one of my fave workhorse nappies as I use it as a good fit unboosted for during the day too. More info in case you're interested

http://www.green-me.co.uk/babybeehinds_aio.php

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fluffycabbage » Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:54 pm

oh thanks for that becky, i use BBH bamboo atm (when i use reusables at night :oops: ) and although i find them great for containing all her wee (a miracle!) and a good fit, i think shes uncomfortable with all that boosting. her bums a foot off the bed by the time ive added the long one doubled over and the little one on top! cant be comfy at all!
so are the magic-alls less bulky then?

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:51 pm

Our slimmest fitting night nappies are our FFNs although they are hard to get hold of. Well actually they're our only night nappies atm. I sold all my bedbugs and dreamscapes as we weren't getting on with them. I've just received a Fluff and Stuff Heavy Wetter fitted that's got 14 layers in I think so will be trialling that overnight tonight. Its very slim fitting too, will let you know how we get on with it. :wink:

What do you use over her night nappies by the way? I would really recommend wool if you're not using it already as you'll find the nappy will need less boosting as it won't be as wet in the morning than it would be if you were using a PUL wrap.

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fluffycabbage » Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:43 pm

yeah do let me know about that nappy louise! ive been using ME airflow, so i guess i should prob look for a soaker or two then? would i need to use a soaker with a puddlekins?

PreviousNext

Return to Night Nappies