hf1

Night Nappies

My avatar
snogadog
Clothie
Clothie

Night Nappies

Postby snogadog » Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:04 pm

Normally use a disposable over night due to my daughter being a heavy wetter, but she has nappy rash every time I put a disposable on her.
Could you help name a good nappy/insert for me please?

My avatar
emmajayne33
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: Night Nappies

Postby emmajayne33 » Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:44 am

We like Puddlekins night nappies, Wee notions night nappies and Upsy daisy night nappies. Nappies by Minki do a standard pocket which are quite popular for bedtime as the have a huge pocket for stuffing... :)

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:44 am

We use Holdens Landing bedbugs and we love them, they last 12-13 hours easily for my son...we also have some weenotions night notions on order :)

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Site Supporter

Postby Soupdragon » Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:50 am

I also tend to use WAHM-made nappies overnight; Flutterby Fluff, Hollow Oak and Bedbugs. The Bedbugs don't always work for heavy wetters, as they contain a lot of microfibre. You might b better off sticking with bamboo or, for pockets, bamboo on top of hemp. I also use wool overnight, rather than a PUL wrap. It allows evaporation, so nappies definitely feel less wet come morning. If you're looking for something that's not WAHM, Baby Beehinds are good overnight. I used to boost with an Easy Peasy hemp booster and they easily lasted overnight, even when DD was feeding quite a bit at night. HTH.

Return to Night Nappies