megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Ahh retail therapy!

Postby megansmummy » Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:54 am

Look whats waiting for me...
http://jabulanappies.co.uk/index.php?ma ... cts_id=326

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I bought a dip dyed blue and brown one from jabula a couple of weeks ago and its gorgeous and i was toying between that one and the choc chip one...so i thought i would have both! :wine:

My avatar
victoriaw
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Ahh retail therapy!

Postby victoriaw » Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:26 am

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

I've had retail therapy myself this weekend with a new style WNNN in pirate monkeys and gold minkee lining :giggle: , a WN fleece wrap - turquoise with candy edging and pink lining... and some gorgeous wool from TNG - blue with pink flecks - to make a soaker :lol:

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:32 am

Your website is truly dangerous! :giggle: I just love them all!! :D I got 2 wnnn's on order too...and an awful lot of wooly goodness!! :wine: I need hubby to lockdown some sites so that I cant access them :giggle:

How do you cope with it all in your house, thats must be so tempting!! I would want one of everything!! :oops:

My avatar
sarahlou
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby sarahlou » Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:44 pm

Very nice !! I got the blue/brown one for Daniel and it's gorgeous :D

My avatar
emmajayne33
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby emmajayne33 » Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:51 pm

Yay!!! I LOVE fluff retail therapy :)

My avatar
victoriaw
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby victoriaw » Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:18 pm

megansmummy wrote:How do you cope with it all in your house, thats must be so tempting!! I would want one of everything!! :oops:

:giggle: Yep, I've had a few things, not as many as I thought I would. I keep thinking ok, I'll keep one from the next order. I haven't even got a bedbug yet :( DEFINITELY going to have one of the next ones though.

Return to Night Nappies