hf1

Can anyone compare bedbugs/WNNN for me??

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Can anyone compare bedbugs/WNNN for me??

Postby megansmummy » Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:59 am

I have ordered two WNNN's in large and im not sure if i should try and swap them for mediums instead?? Ds is around 18-19lbs, rise is about 18" (thats what i get for him in woolies), waist is about 17-18"

I have just read things about the new WNNN's being quite big and i dont want it to be waaaay to big on Kieren :-? Also need them to fit under his woolies and am worried about the rise on the larges :-?

I have just got a pre-loved WNNL in large and it fits him nicely...we also use m/l bedbugs...can anyone compare a bedbug and large WNNN for me?

help!! :oops: Am worried about them not fitting! :(

Tory x

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Can anyone compare bedbugs/WNNN for me??

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:07 am

i reckon you'll be fine with the large hun. i got a medium ooga wnnn and it's on the tightest setting on Taliesin at 13lbs so i'd imagine you'd be ok with the large, next time i get some wnnn i'll be ordering the large ones, ur lo is a bit bigger than mine and i doubt u would have any probs, but if ur worried why not email weenotions ur son's measurements and ask them for an opinion, they're very good like that and hopefully can settle any concerns u might have, could always ask for an extra set of snaps or something just in case

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:15 am

TBH, I would be more concerned with measurements around his thighs, as the difference in the size of the leg holes between the medium and large is very big. Even on the tightest settings, we get leg gape.

Bella wore her WNNN on the tightest snaps on the waist and second on the legs (waaaaaay too big) and she is 25lbs.

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

He is asleep at the moment so i can measure his thighs...I have emailed WN to see if they could add an extra row of snaps for me :) He is pretty chunky but im still worried about it...

My avatar
nappynutter
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby nappynutter » Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:38 am

I'm not sure how much help this will be but DS2's waist is about 16 inches (I have no idea how much he weighs) and he is on the second tightest poppers in a medium WNNN. Our woolies are also an 18 inch rise and they fit perfectly over that.

My avatar
babyjjbaby
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby babyjjbaby » Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:52 am

i would be worried bout the legs more than anythign thats what doesn't fit for us and tahts a medium

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:21 pm

Kierens thighs are 10"

My avatar
babyjjbaby
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby babyjjbaby » Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:32 pm

i'd stick with the larges just measured out version 2 medium and hed be on the largest leg snaps

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:39 pm

Excellent, thank you!! :mrgreen:

Next

Return to Night Nappies