He's Weeing through everything

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

He's Weeing through everything

Postby paintedclaws » Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:42 am

Like the title said, Noah's is outweeing everything right now. :roll:

We have 2 newish hollow oak NN's (they have been washed 10+ times) and the rest are bedbugs but i'm having to boost all of them with a greenkids bamboo insert (not a booster the WHOLE insert :shock: ). I've even stripped them but they didn't need it, the wash had no bubbles and the nappies are just the same.

Can anyone recommend (easy to get hold of only please) some really really absorbant nappies because i hate having to boost nappies, it drives me nuts because Noah think's its funny to wriggle around and run away half way through putting his night nappy on! So when i try to boost them it leads to tears which is the last thing i want just before bedtime. :|

Carolyn xx

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: He's Weeing through everything

Postby JanX » Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:14 am

for overnight I really highly rate nappies by Minki pocket nappies, you can stuff them with as much as you will need.

jan x

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:26 am

Minki pockets are the only thing that work for Ryan now too. I stuff them with 2 bamboo squares or both parts of a WNOS insert and 2 or 3 EP hemp. I haven't had a leak yet.

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby paintedclaws » Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:12 pm

Is there any more absborbant fitteds? I really don't fancy using pockets overnight, i love wool to much.

Maybe i should use that principle and get out the old stuffies we've got. He gets sore thighs with terry farbic so need something smooth next to his skin. :(

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:15 pm

Maybe the new style WNNN. The pocket is roomy enough to add extra stuffing to (on top of the insert already provided).

If you need one quickly, I may have one up for sale in the next couple of days :wink: dependant on the outcome of tonight's test.

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:18 pm

Oh, and Bella went through a stage not long ago of weeing through absolutely everything. I had to boost her night nappies to get through the night, but it has setlled down somewhat recently, so now she is only a very heavy wetter (only :shock: :giggle: ). She must have been about Noah's age when she was really wetting through everything.

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby paintedclaws » Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:30 pm

Thanks Tanya, there is hope then. :giggle:

I was shocked when he wet through his hollow oak because i thought we'd cracked it. I've put in an order for some WWNN, fingers crossed they work for us. The NL's fit him really well so hopefully the NN's will be absorbant enough for him right now.

I guess i need to plod on with mega boosting until i get them. Good luck for tonight, i hope you get it to work for you.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:47 pm

I had to boost Gracie's HO as well so reluctantly sold it on :cry: FF's work really well if you can get hold of one. x

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby paintedclaws » Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:48 pm

I know, i really love them too, the fit is great and Emma worked so hard to get the dyed onne just how i wanted it.

TBH i'm not into stalking for something that i really need, i don't mind doing it for something i want because then i won't be quite so gutted if i don't get it.

But if Hanna would like to make one for Noah it would be greatly received. :giggle:

Next

Return to Night Nappies