PK NN-cotton sherpa-** RESULTS ADDED **

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: PK NN-cotton sherpa-** RESULTS ADDED **

Postby fluffycabbage » Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:40 pm

squidsin wrote:
ems wrote:what are you boosting it with? As long as the boosting is within the width of the leg elastic it shouldnt gape :)

I boosted it with a tots bots bamboo booster. I don't know if he has one leg thinner than the other, but I just can't get it to fit snugly round his right leg!

I have that problem too! charlies right leg is thinner than the left, i always have to do up the snaps tighter, but sometimes they're just too tight, so i have to go bigger than needed, just for her to be comfy, but then the gape appears :roll: :-?

sophie2198 wrote:well.............................

the first time i used it i added loads of boosting as just wasnt confident.....i used one of the booster supplied laid flat , then the other one folded in half in his wetzone (so at front of nappy) , then i added a face flannel (good for absorbing first wees!) , a babykicks hemparoo insert and then a bamboo booster..... :giggle: , it went on at 7pm , came off at 7.30am and had lasted fine! No leaks! :wine: The nappy was quite wet on the outside but his longies were still dry so thats ok!

2nd time i used it was last night...........i wanted to kind of go right the other way and boost with as little as possible to see how it would cope that way , so i only added a bamboo booster (on top of the 2 boosters it comes with) and nothing else......it went on at 6.45pm (he was tired!) , came off at 8.30am (he slept in! :shock: ) and the nappy was really wet on the outside , longies slightly damp on the outside BUT any of his night nappies would struggle to last that long , crikey its nearly 14 hours!!! So all in all YES the puddlekins cotton sherpa NN is MAGIC!!! :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

oooooh very good! Vic (vampiredreams) has loaned me her PK (think its cotton sherpa too, looks like it!). 1st night i didnt boost at all :oops: 2nd night is tonight - Ive laid 2 of the boosters flat in a normal position, 1 is folded into her wetzone, and underneath all that is a EP hemp, and on top a fleece liner. And her crochet BnB longies on top. So, we shall see tomorrow morning! I hope its ok coz i think its very slim and comfy for her, and whats more, ive just bought one from Tory :giggle:

My avatar
squidsin
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby squidsin » Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:18 pm

Just wanted to add that I think this is a great nappy too. I was also quite cautious about trusting it overnight as it's quite thin, and I found it gaped a little if boosted, but actually when I just went with it, it lasted a good 8 hours with just the inserts it came with and the extra PK bamboost. It was still dry on the outside when I took it off. My current best night nappy!

My avatar
emmajayne33
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby emmajayne33 » Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:35 pm

When Abbie was in nappies, it always lasted the night with her too :) We love our PK's :)

Previous

Return to Night Nappies