hf1

I want a BedBug!

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

I want a BedBug!

Postby fluffycabbage » Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:48 pm

So how do i go about getting a HL BedBug? Ive looked around but cant see anything anywhere (other than the $1000 custom slot :shock: :shock: ) - Im hoping someone will know.......really really wanna try a Bedbug on my heavy wetter. Really need some night nappies, not liking using sposies at night :oops:

My avatar
emmajayne33
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: I want a BedBug!

Postby emmajayne33 » Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:52 pm

Jabula nappies Sell them ;)

And you do need one... they are gorgeous!!! although I'm not sure how they fare with a heavy wetter as they have a microfibe core... :-? I boost with a EP hemp and it last us... but Isaac isn't a very heavy wetter...

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fluffycabbage » Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:57 pm

oooh thanks :D well charlotte has (in her fuzzis) the standard mf insert with an ep hemp underneath, and that'll last her 2-3hrs in the day. use BBH at night and she'll just about out-wet it if asleep for 12hrs (not often!) So what dya think?
Dont like any of the colours in Jabula atm - do they restock often? x

Liking the look of the Dunk n Fluff too.......

My avatar
emmajayne33
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby emmajayne33 » Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:01 pm

I think they would be fine then... I'm not sure how often they restock but if you become a fan on facebook, there is normally status updates letting you know whats going to be in stock and when!

Forgot about bums n roses, they sell them too, but don't have alot of choice either :)

My avatar
emmajayne33
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby emmajayne33 » Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:05 pm

Also there is one here on Etsy and this one is gorgeous!!!!

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fluffycabbage » Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:18 pm

thanks hun thats really helpful. i saw there are custom slots there too, where people from cnt have ordered recently. do you know if they're taking orders atm?

My avatar
emmajayne33
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby emmajayne33 » Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:27 pm

I think Bonnie is taking customs, I'm sure I read that she was...

I hope you get one soon hun :D

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:10 am

i emailed her thru holden's landing and she gave me the links for her yahoo group, that's how i ordered mine. join that first, then see how other place there orders and go from there, bonnie will email you when she's ready to make it, checking all the details, colour, whether u want bov inner or microfleece, etcetc and she is really nice to talk to, check out her gallery for ideas and u can pick and choose what colours u want, i had to go for a proper boy one and i love it, cost about 24.52 ish inc delivery and once made took about a week to come from the states. u can also check the status of ur order on her blog which is cool, updates each day with which ones r being cut, dyed snapped etc is fab :-)

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:06 am

ooo you neeeeed one! :giggle: bailey is an uber wetter and they last him all night!

Next

Return to Night Nappies