My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: I want a BedBug!

Postby Louise » Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:08 am

*tinkerbellarella* wrote:i emailed her thru holden's landing and she gave me the links for her yahoo group, that's how i ordered mine. join that first, then see how other place there orders and go from there, bonnie will email you when she's ready to make it, checking all the details, colour, whether u want bov inner or microfleece, etcetc and she is really nice to talk to, check out her gallery for ideas and u can pick and choose what colours u want, i had to go for a proper boy one and i love it, cost about 24.52 ish inc delivery and once made took about a week to come from the states. u can also check the status of ur order on her blog which is cool, updates each day with which ones r being cut, dyed snapped etc is fab :-)

WSS, If you click on the $1000 custom slot it tells you to join the yahoo group so you can add your order to the database. :wink: I've always ordered all my custom nappies that way.

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:18 am

I have 5 bedbugs (between the ones i actually have and those on order) and have ordered all my new ones from jabula nappies, FAB customer service and super fast delivery...I have one on reserve for their next batch which are due in a couple of weeks...

My avatar
victoriaw
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby victoriaw » Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:22 am

fluffycabbage wrote:Dont like any of the colours in Jabula atm - do they restock often? x

Not very often, but new ones on order and coming in the next couple of weeks.
As others have said though, go direct to HL for completely custom ones.

emmajayne33 wrote:Also there is one here on Etsy and this one is gorgeous!!!!

LOVE that second one :lol:

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fluffycabbage » Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:07 pm

Thanks everyone, thats very helpful :D :hug:

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:43 pm

I don't actually think these are very good night nappies for heavy wetters, due to the high MF content. Bella pee'd straight through the ones we had. I couldn't even get enough boosting inside it to last the night :( They are beautiful though.

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:45 pm

tanya2007 wrote:I don't actually think these are very good night nappies for heavy wetters, due to the high MF content. Bella pee'd straight through the ones we had. I couldn't even get enough boosting inside it to last the night :( They are beautiful though.

I agree. We get on fine with the day nappies though so I've ordered a dreamscape from the co-op with OC as the hidden layer rather than MF. FC we get on ok with it, I'd be gutted to have to sell it on. :cry:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:51 pm

I sold Gracies first dreamscape on as it wasn't enough but have ordered like Louise has one with a oc core rather than mf, can't wait to see it is is going to be beautiful (bugs at dawn embroidery) and am getting pj's to match. xx

My avatar
greenferret
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby greenferret » Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:49 am

We love bedbugs here! I add an extra hemp booster and get 12-13 hours and Esme is at least a moderate wetter. Plus they are lush!! I have a bee one on the from Jabula, another two on the way from Bonnie but I order through K and F shops
http://www.kandfshops.com/ , there is usually a new stocking each Friday at noon UST (5pm here) but you can preview it before so you can pick what you want and then stalk for it :giggle: . There are often custom slots available there too :wink: and they seem to be very reasonably priced, though you do risk getting stopped at customs :-? . You can also get them from The Nappy Garden http://www.thenappygarden.co.uk/ :D

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:52 am

yes i add a EP hemp booster under the boosters that come with the bedbug and we are good for 12-13 hours too :)

Previous

Return to Night Nappies