hf1

i love bedbugs

My avatar
babyjjbaby
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

i love bedbugs

Postby babyjjbaby » Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:04 pm

got out first bedbug today i love it tried and its got really small leg holes :wine: but they are so hard to get used and i can't afford new :(

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: i love bedbugs

Postby megansmummy » Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:13 pm

They are fab arnt they? Although i think that my LO will be in the toddler one before he is a toddler...we have 5 and they are all we use at night! :mrgreen:

My avatar
vampiredreams
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby vampiredreams » Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:18 pm

I got 1 medium parrot atm but have 1 m/l parrot coming and also a m/l bumblebee!!! I think they are brilliant and could happily fill my stash with them :giggle: :giggle:

My avatar
babyjjbaby
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby babyjjbaby » Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:32 pm

yep they are so soft love how soft teh legs are too ordered a new stye night notion too but the legs are huge goign to wash it 3 times and see if it shrinks but if not it wil be on here brand new teh medium bed bugs seems really hard to get

My avatar
greenferret
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby greenferret » Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:36 pm

I love them too :mrgreen: We have a medium eggplant one, an m/l bee, parrot and an owl and hocus pocus on the way from Bonnie :wine: I love their day fitteds and AI2's too.

My avatar
ebonina
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby ebonina » Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:47 pm

:wine:
Last edited by ebonina on Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:09 pm

hehe we love bedbugs too, i have 10 now, and the dude fits in all of them quite happily, from the small which we use as a day nappy, to the m and m/l and the toddler ones fit lovely for nights, even though he is teeny, if i order anymore i will get them in toddler size as i love that they have more for him to wee in!lol they come up higher of course, a bit higher than a m/l but they are so yummy and comfy on him still need more though, but that's more for feeding my addiction than for taliesins bum! :giggle:

My avatar
bedheaduk
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby bedheaduk » Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:11 pm

What size did you order? We have no problem with the leg size on my little lad's monster thighs, he is wearing a toddler size though.

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:28 pm

Kieren is in a M/L and has 10" thighs...he is on the second tightest snaps for his legs atm...although growing rapidly...I had him weighed yesterday and he is almost 20lbs at 5.5months :shock:

We have a mint choc chip, blue/brown dip diyed, pale blue, purple/blue/green one and a parrot on reserve :)

Next

Return to Night Nappies