hf1

i love bedbugs

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: i love bedbugs

Postby megansmummy » Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:30 pm

babyjjbaby wrote:yep they are so soft love how soft teh legs are too ordered a new stye night notion too but the legs are huge goign to wash it 3 times and see if it shrinks but if not it wil be on here brand new teh medium bed bugs seems really hard to get

What size did you get of the wnnn??

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:32 pm

I'm on the fence on this one, they are lovely and I have a beautiful custom Dreamscape and matching pj's being made, am hoping that having oc in the core instead of mf makes them more absorbent, if it's not ok for nights Gracie will have a very beautiful day nappy!!

My avatar
babyjjbaby
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby babyjjbaby » Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:36 pm

megansmummy wrote:
babyjjbaby wrote:yep they are so soft love how soft teh legs are too ordered a new stye night notion too but the legs are huge goign to wash it 3 times and see if it shrinks but if not it wil be on here brand new teh medium bed bugs seems really hard to get

What size did you get of the wnnn??

i got a medium night notion with extra snaps but the legs are far bigger than a medium bedbug

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:37 pm

oh thats a shame, i was going to say if it was a large then i might have swapped a bedbug for it (if you couldnt get on with the wnnn) ...but i think kieren would outgrow a medium as soon as i put him in it :(

My avatar
babyjjbaby
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby babyjjbaby » Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:42 pm

ooo what a shame do you knwo if the m'l are much bigger than the m

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:43 pm

Im not sure tbh as i havent ever tried a medium...im not sure if there is a different ammount of snaps...kierens thighs are 10" and on the second tightest snaps :-? (all ours are m/l)

My avatar
babyjjbaby
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby babyjjbaby » Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:50 pm

that sounds far too big maybe a miracle will happen and teh night notion will shrink loads i love it aswell cos its the jelly bean fabric

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:40 pm

From posts I've seen previously the mediums are shorter in the rise than the M/L but are actually wider which may contribue to the wider leg issue...

Grace fits a M/L fine...

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:43 pm

i haven't noticed much difference in the m and m/l myself, didn't know that steph as mine look almost the same size!

PreviousNext

Return to Night Nappies