hf1

night nappies

My avatar
girlinleeds
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

night nappies

Postby girlinleeds » Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:52 pm

at the moment i'm using the pop in bamboo over night with the night booster and a mf booster, it last's well absorbancy wise, but i'm having problems with leg gape due to the bulk, which has lead to several poop related incidents. During the day we use pockets mainly bg, and i've tried to put the pop in inserts in them but still have problems due to the bulk. I know two parters are beter but at moment am slightly poor so can't really afford to buy more nappies, any suggestions how to make them less bulky but still absorbant enough to last a moderate wetter 14 hours (i'm not mean she really does sleep that long over night).
thanks
xx

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: night nappies

Postby happytails » Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:10 am

Have you tried Hemp with bamboo over the top?

You might be able to find a good night nappy on the classifieds you can afford :wink: We have a heavy wetter and although i have to boost everything with hemp ATM we love out WNNNs and UDNNs, we had a FFN which was amazing but i sold it as really needed the cash, hoping to get another one day though :giggle:

Ive heard slinki minki pocket night nappies are good, these dont need a wrap/wool over the top and i think they are pretty cheap too! x

Return to Night Nappies