hf1

ethans first night in cloth yay!

My avatar
angiepangie2809
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

ethans first night in cloth yay!

Postby angiepangie2809 » Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:04 am

ok. so we just went for it. i had a wahm fleece pocket nappy that i had put up for sale when it occured to me that it might work for night.
anyway i put him in it at about 7.20 last night after his bath boostered with a homemade bamboo booster, thin microfibre booster and an ep hemp booster.

well got him out his cot at 8am and no leaks. his skin was damp but not wet, the fleece nappy felt almost dry still but the boosters when i took them out were all very soggy. did there job tho.

am very pleased. problem is i got this wahm nappy from the used nappy company when i was pregnant. it isnt going to fit him long and i only have one. wonder where i could get more of them and medium sized ones at that. this is a small but ethans over 16lbs now and it fits him great at the moment but wont for long i suspect.

anyway i am very pleased! yay!

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: ethans first night in cloth yay!

Postby Kirstyh » Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:28 am

:wine: yay
Does the nappy have a label or can you do a pic to see if we can figure out where it is from? x

My avatar
rachel
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rachel » Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:36 am

:wine: yay for a successful first night in cloth. Standard minki's are great fleece pockets and hold a lot of stuffing, we use them most night. They're not to expensive new either :wink:

My avatar
angiepangie2809
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby angiepangie2809 » Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:42 am

heres a pic of it. hope the link works

the outter
http://i942.photobucket.com/albums/ad26 ... ale026.jpg

the inner
http://i942.photobucket.com/albums/ad26 ... ale028.jpg

i have emailed the seller on used nappy company as she is selling other stuff on there now to see if she has any of these pocket nappies left. so shall wait and see.

i might look for a preloved fleece pocket minki to try. thanks xx

My avatar
fimc
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby fimc » Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:56 pm

Yay :wine:

We've only just started using cloth at night as well as daytime - what a revelation!

Return to Night Nappies