hf1

drybees fleece pocket for nights

My avatar
samandsally
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

drybees fleece pocket for nights

Postby samandsally » Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:32 am

Hi, i am very happy with my minki but cannot help myself at looking at others! I saw these on nappyzone and just wondered if anyone has tried them, thanks

My avatar
samandsally
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Re: drybees fleece pocket for nights

Postby samandsally » Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:57 am

Hi, me again, forgot all about these and maybe want to try them now, has anyone got any advice, thanks

My avatar
smilinglou
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby smilinglou » Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:18 pm

they are EXCELLENT just found this when searching to buy more, I was going to sell ours then felt the inner and realised it's stay dry, it stayed dryer than the bumgenius in fact was totally dry and the hemp and bamboo inserts were soaked, plus it looks so comfy and no red marks plus no pul to sweat in, perfect!

My avatar
angiepangie2809
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby angiepangie2809 » Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:25 pm

sorry to hijak but i realy fancy trying one of these....does anyone know where i can buy them from?
thanks

My avatar
smilinglou
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby smilinglou » Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:01 am

angiepangie2809 wrote:sorry to hijak but i realy fancy trying one of these....does anyone know where i can buy them from?
thanks

http://www.nappyzone.co.uk/drybees_night_times.htm £12.37 including postage
I don't know if they come with an insert, but they are so great, I never buy new but I think they're quite rare so am going to get some, I love how they are so comfy looking.
or here but may work out more expensive:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/DryBees-Fleece-ni ... ain_0&var=

My avatar
mumface
Clothie
Clothie

Postby mumface » Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:23 pm

I have one and I love it, I use a GAD microfibre insert with a hemp booster underneath. My favourite night time pocket.

My avatar
angiepangie2809
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby angiepangie2809 » Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:03 pm

smilinglou wrote:
angiepangie2809 wrote:sorry to hijak but i realy fancy trying one of these....does anyone know where i can buy them from?
thanks

http://www.nappyzone.co.uk/drybees_night_times.htm £12.37 including postage
I don't know if they come with an insert, but they are so great, I never buy new but I think they're quite rare so am going to get some, I love how they are so comfy looking.
or here but may work out more expensive:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/DryBees-Fleece-ni ... ain_0&var=

Grrrrrrr...nobody has any large ones in stock!...typical! :x

thanks though hun x

My avatar
angiepangie2809
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby angiepangie2809 » Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:13 pm

Well...I emailed that ebay seller in america to see if they have any in large size and they replyed saying that they have no larges and can't get any because this nappy has been or is being discontinued!!!...what a shame. So doesn't look like many of us will be able to get any of these brand new any more. What a bummer.

My avatar
smilinglou
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby smilinglou » Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:53 am

angiepangie2809 wrote:Well...I emailed that ebay seller in america to see if they have any in large size and they replyed saying that they have no larges and can't get any because this nappy has been or is being discontinued!!!...what a shame. So doesn't look like many of us will be able to get any of these brand new any more. What a bummer.

:shock: NOOOO these are the only nappy that lasts over 12 hours (14 last night) and feel completely dry on the inner, I'm amazed by them, how can they discontinue them! :cry:

Next

Return to Night Nappies