hf1

WNNN gaping legs?

My avatar
choruna
Clothie
Clothie

WNNN gaping legs?

Postby choruna » Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:35 pm

Just wondering does this happen anyone or is it something I'm doing incorrectly.
dd is 18+ lbs so got a large WNNN preloved from classifieds but when i stuff it and try to fasten it the leg gapes really badly on both sides, do they just not suit her or am I doing something wrong?

My avatar
fimc
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Re: WNNN gaping legs?

Postby fimc » Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:43 pm

It depends on her specific measurements but I'm fairly sure they estimate weight for M WNNN to be 15 lb - 25 lb ... so a large would be quite large, iyswim, even with stuffing. Could you add an extra popper on the legs?

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:57 pm

I find the version 2 i get leg gape with but the current version (v3) we dont and i find them brilliant!

Try adding boosting outside the pocket to see if that eases leg gape?? My DD is 19lbs and fits the Large V3 better than my M V2 if that makes sense? x

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:01 pm

I stopped using them as we weren't getting a great fit, not leg gape but builders bum! Every one says the new version is much better though

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:04 pm

have to agree the new style seems a better fit tahn the older ones, i get a pretty good fit with a large on my 12lbs 11ozs little man

My avatar
choruna
Clothie
Clothie

Postby choruna » Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:17 pm

thanks girls , have listed the nappy for sale :cry: really wanted it to work butno matter what i do i get leg gape. might try the new style in large once i get some paypal funds

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fluffycabbage » Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:33 pm

I had a version 1 WNNN and we got gape. Just bought a version 3 and have to say we still get gape, even without boosting! (which we have to do!) So i think mine's gonna be finding its way to classifieds soon too :cry:

Return to Night Nappies