hf1

Help!!!!

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: Help!!!!

Postby megansmummy » Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:14 am

Another vote for wool deffinatly...I used a WNNN last night for Kieren for the first time and boosted it with a JB hemparoo and its worked fine...no leaks or anything...our prob is that Kieren sleeps on his side so one side of the nappy is always soaking and then rest isnt...i dont think we would have a problem if he slept on his back or tummy...

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:58 am

Anoher wool lover here!

Definitely better than PUL or fleece at night though we do use fleece occasionally at night.

I agree you need to fold more in the wet zone. For DD she sleeps on her back and we fold at the back with hemp but at the front with a cotton velour booster too!

Sometimes i will put 2 hemp boosters in as well as the inserts that come with the NN, so for example in the new WNNN from the top we have the snap in booster of MF and bamboo, then the CV goes between the MF and the bamboo folded in half at the front. In the pocket we have the bamboo insert and then a full length hemp insert, then a folded hemp insert at the back. And then some bombproof woolies on top of that :wink: DD is a very heavy wetter at night!

HTH,
Sarah x

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:40 am

I find fleece just as effective as wool overnight :wink:

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:50 pm

Thanks ladies. Folding into the wet zone seems to be woking for now :wine: . I am so glad as I love the WNNN :giggle:

Previous

Return to Night Nappies