hf1

New style WNNN!!

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

New style WNNN!!

Postby megansmummy » Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:49 am

I bought a pre-loved one (well pre-washed lol) and it arrived this morning and i love it! So soft and squishy and I have tried it on Kieren and it fits like a glove!! :wine: Now just gotta hope that it works absorbancy wise and i *think* i could prefer these to my bedbugs! :shock:

My avatar
fimc
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Re: New style WNNN!!

Postby fimc » Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:57 am

We love.

I need three more! :wink:

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:58 am

I have a new one on order from WNNN that i ordered a week or so ago :wink: But will have to work on more if they work ...so reasonable aswell!!

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:04 pm

I'm currently considering using the last of my paypal to buy another one for Bella. Absorbancy wise, they are great for her and soooooo much more absorbant than a bedbug, even a boosted bedbug!!

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:06 pm

Tanya, I need to shift the longies im trying to sell and then i am going to order more...just wish they came up pre-loved more often so that I didnt have to wait...im sooo impatient!! :oops:

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:09 pm

If they came up pre-loved more often, I think there would be a battle getting them!! I can't believe I missed that one you got.

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:26 pm

There was 2 listed that night , one was print outter and minkee inner but it was girly imo so i went for this one! I have a minkee on order...I did try to add another to the order but WN said it would delay my order annds im desperate for night nappies so im gonna have to be patient! :oops:

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:38 pm

Thinking on it, I probably wouldn't buy preloved as they would have mf in them, and I get mine made without mf.

My avatar
Cyrillia
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Cyrillia » Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:25 pm

I have one on order and can't wait to try it out! :D

Next

Return to Night Nappies