hf1

New style WNNN!!

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: New style WNNN!!

Postby Annette » Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:42 pm

mmmmm interesting. I haven't tried the news ones. I wasn't a huge fan of the olds ones as they didn't give a good fit on Ben but maybe I should invest in one of the new ones.

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:46 pm

Annette, I have both and the fit of the new one is MUCH better than the older style one...we dont get leg gape at all with the new one even though i boosted it last night...It fitted kieren on the tightest snaps all round and was just a better fit than any other night nappy we have tried...absorabncy was fab too :wine:

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:05 pm

charlibunny wrote:My gosh i think i would like to try one of these!!! How much am i looking at for a minkee lined one?

Mine are cuddlesoft lined, well the main body is, not the booster. Cuddlesoft feels the same as minkee, but doesn't attract the price premium.

With a plain bamboo outer, they were £12 each :D

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:13 pm

tanya2007 wrote:
charlibunny wrote:My gosh i think i would like to try one of these!!! How much am i looking at for a minkee lined one?

Mine are cuddlesoft lined, well the main body is, not the booster. Cuddlesoft feels the same as minkee, but doesn't attract the price premium.

:shock: :shock: :shock: Is that without the MF??? COOL!!! Might have to order one next week....

My avatar
drainpipe
Clothie
Clothie

Postby drainpipe » Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:02 pm

Oooh, I have one on order at the moment and now I can't wait for it to arrive :D

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fluffycabbage » Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:06 am

Ive just washed charlies which arrived a couple of days ago - think i might have to try it tonight :giggle: obviously it needs to washed more to get up to full absorbency, but it alse neeeeeeeeeeeeeds to be worn :hohoho:
(yep Tory, sooooooooo squishy :D )

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:08 am

charlibunny wrote:
tanya2007 wrote:

:shock: :shock: :shock: Is that without the MF??? COOL!!! Might have to order one next week....

Yep, just put in the comments box that you don't want any MF in the booster. I get the booster topped with BV instead :)

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:09 am

fluffycabbage wrote:Ive just washed charlies which arrived a couple of days ago - think i might have to try it tonight :giggle: obviously it needs to washed more to get up to full absorbency, but it alse neeeeeeeeeeeeeds to be worn :hohoho:
(yep Tory, sooooooooo squishy :D )

I only washed ours once before it was used :wink: And it still lasted the night easily on my heavy wetter.

My avatar
WeeNotions
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby WeeNotions » Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:53 am

If you don't want MF then it needs to be topped with BV instead, so it won't have a stay dry layer on the insert. If anyone wants to do that, just pop a note for us in the special instructions, but make sure you write you are happy for it to have BV top, or I will have to email you to check and it may make the wait slightly longer :wink:

I will set it up as on option on the shop when I get time, as we have had a few requests for them :D

I am soooooo glad everyone is liking the new design :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

S
8-)

PreviousNext

Return to Night Nappies