hf1

New style WNNN!!

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: New style WNNN!!

Postby twinkletot » Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:21 pm

tanya2007 wrote:I only washed ours once before it was used :wink: And it still lasted the night easily on my heavy wetter.

WSS. Had a couple of wobbles after but they ahve been sorted so easily :wine:

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fluffycabbage » Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:06 pm

oooh im trying ours tonight, its sitting there all soft n squishy, waiting to go onto charlies bum :giggle:

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fluffycabbage » Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:02 pm

was fairly impressed this morning when i took off charlies soaker. it was damp on the oustide at the front, but wet at the back, and had leaked thru the soaker to the grobag, but that was only damp, so not bad really. i think with a hemp in there too it'd be great, but prob get leg gape then. got a bit lastnight. she's defo a front snapping nappy girl! will see how itgoes, as i wash it more and it gets more absorbent.

My avatar
drainpipe
Clothie
Clothie

Postby drainpipe » Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:30 pm

Ours arrived and we used it after one pre-wash. No leaks at all :D

Just a shame we can't use the gorgeous AI2 which is purple minkee with purple ooga booga front border, as it's a Christmas present :cry:

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:51 pm

we love our new style nn, they are the best night nappy imo! i got 3 new version ones and they do not even compare to the old ones i think, so there will be an ooga one in the classifieds this coming week perhaps!lol the lastest 2 we have are minki outers and they are the ultimate in yummy night fluff, weenotions ladies- love u people! and the second one came with the extra snaps so no worries, can't be arsed to send the other back for snaps, he wears them under wool anyway, but i have noticed he sleeps better the nights he is in them, coincidence? u decide! :giggle:

My avatar
Bobble Boy's Mum
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Bobble Boy's Mum » Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:02 pm

I can't wait to get mine through, I ordered it on October 20th so hopefully it won't be too much longer now as I'm desperate to try it and it's going to be sooooooo pretty (blue Ooga yummyness)

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:03 am

I got my new minkee outter one and Kieren wore it last night for the first time, it was scrummy!!

I asked about extra snaps but didnt get them...but as it goes the large fits kieren ok! :wine:

My avatar
WeeNotions
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby WeeNotions » Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:31 pm

Apologies for those who asked to get extra poppers and didn't get them :oops: no idea what happened there (it isn't a normal request, but we did have a few all at the same time for some reason Image), but if you send them back we will add them if we can :D

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:41 pm

Thanks Suzanne but im really happy with the fit, my seems to have chucked out rapidly and they fit perfectly now!! :wink:

PreviousNext

Return to Night Nappies