hf1

Wild Child

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Wild Child

Postby Kirstyh » Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:24 pm

Put Gracie in her Wild Child night nappy last night and it was great :wine: I didn't add any extra to it other than the inserts that are with it and it was only damp on the outside, not sure what it's composition is, think I will email the lady that makes them and ask. x

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: Wild Child

Postby beck » Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:27 pm

sounds great, glad it worked so well.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:30 pm

Pulled this of their new website

Our Night Nappies
The Dreamy Night Nappy has reached almost legendary status in the night nappy world. It is a lush, beautiful nappy, but don't let those good looks fool you, this nappy means business!

It features an outer layer of silky soft hand dyed bamboo velour or lush squishy premium minky. There is a full body layer of bamboo and the workhorse absorbency layers are a unique ratio of bamboo and microfibre, to give you the best absorbency possible. The inner features the best quality fleece we could get, to keep your baby's bottom dry all night long. All the snaps are concealed and fully adjustable.

Snap in boosters are removable for faster drying, this is one thirsty nappy! It holds a lot of fluid so try to launder as soon as possible to keep it looking new.

I'm not normally a fan of mf in nappies but this worked great, the only thing I would change is that one of the boosters is mf but no major issue and at £14 they are a bargain, lovely and squishy

ETA here's the link http://shop.wildchildnappies.com.au/
Last edited by Kirstyh on Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:31 pm

Sounds great, was hoping it would work for you! Now if only they were easier to get hold of!!

ETA...maybe would co do a little co-op! :wink:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:37 pm

link added, she does lovely fitteds and clothing as well as other bits as well :wink:

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:55 pm

I've been looking at her nappies for aaaaaaaaaaaaaaages now!! Never quite got around to ordering though...

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:02 pm

I'd agree that the night nappies are gorgeous. Unfortunately, like all other front fastening nappies, it just wasn't right on Bella. Stunningly absorbant, especially considering there is mf in there - it lasted the night on Bella without boosting.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:06 pm

Velvetsteph wrote:I've been looking at her nappies for aaaaaaaaaaaaaaages now!! Never quite got around to ordering though...

Think another night nappy and a day nappy could be called for, never though I'd see the day when I had more fitteds than pockets!!!

My avatar
0_Lisa_0
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby 0_Lisa_0 » Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:17 pm

Oh no, why did I look now I have to order :giggle:
Do you have the Plus or the normal NN btw? Austin has turned into a very heavy night time wetter so I'm just wondering which would be best? (sorry to highjack :oops: )

Next

Return to Night Nappies