Postby charlibunny » Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:07 am

Sound like what i need!! :|

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Wild Child

Postby Kirstyh » Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:00 pm

Charlie, just reading your night nappy trouble and I don't think a wildchild would be enough for you. Not sure what Gracie is up to just now but yesterday am her WC nappy was soaked and this morning her BBH was soaked and they are normally just damp xx

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:15 pm

TBH I was surprised you got on with it so well Kirsty as it contains a hidden MF layer like bedbugs. I was tempted to try one until I read that. :(

It features an outer layer of silky soft hand dyed bamboo velour or lush squishy premium minky. There is a full body layer of bamboo and the workhorse absorbency layers are a unique ratio of bamboo and microfibre, to give you the best absorbency possible.

Its funny how they change though, Katie used to be a moderate wetter during the day and heavy at night but atm she is a heavy wetter during the day but light at night. :-?

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:40 pm

I was surprised as well Louise but it does work really well, it was soaked the other morning but then so was her BBH the next day so she is either weeing more or weeing first thing iykwim!! Makes me more hopeful for the Dreamscape working even though it is ss :giggle:

My avatar
Cyrillia
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Cyrillia » Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:27 pm

Hmm, do Wild Child contain a lot of MF then? I read that there was a 'mixture' in them, but that can mean so many things really. If it's a lot it may not be suitable for DS as a NN after all.

Sarah
x

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:51 pm

Sarah, Gracie didn't get on too well with the Dreamscape she had but the WC is great on her :-? , not much help am I!!! ~I did wonder about the mf content but for now it isn't a problem x

Previous

Return to Night Nappies