hf1

Wrap for night nappy help needed please!!!

My avatar
lara53
Clothie
Clothie

Wrap for night nappy help needed please!!!

Postby lara53 » Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:10 pm

Hi there,

I am a newbie to the boards looking for help please. I have 15 month old ds who wears a large minki huggle at night and we have been using large motherease wraps, but lately the wraps are not deep enough in the rise and we have 1-2 inches of nappy poking out of the top. I have been hunting, but not really found a suitable replacement. We can't use wool as ds has nasty excema (sp?), although we absolutely loved our woolies before!! Any advice gratefully received. Thanks, Larax

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby HannahBanana » Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:58 pm

The Wee Notions large is quite big. We bought one preloved on here and there's plenty of nappy room in it!

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:59 pm

hiya.. I have answered on the other thread in wraps for you!

jan x

My avatar
Pinchette
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Pinchette » Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:17 pm

Maybe it would be worth investing in a pocket nappy.
The only one I trust for night is the Minki one.

My avatar
lara53
Clothie
Clothie

Postby lara53 » Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:50 pm

Thanks for your replies!!

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:22 pm

Yes either weenotions or a minki pocket. :D

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:54 pm

Naturebabies do a HUGE fleece wrap that will be more than big enough to cover even the most hugemongously stuffed night nappy...

My avatar
madcatlady
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby madcatlady » Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:21 pm

Lovebums large wraps are pretty big and Maggie will do xlarge to custom order I think too. We had problems with eczema and the worst reaction of all was to anything that had the polyester sort of binding around the legs because it would make him sweaty, and then stick to his skin and rub it raw :?
The fleece cuffs on Lovebums are so soft they just don't rub or stick at all, and I've never had a problem with them wicking into clothing.

What a shame that you had to stop using wool because of the eczema, we're the other way around - the eczema led us to try wool and we've only had a couple of very minor outbreaks since. Mind you, all our woollies are BFL!

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:26 pm

Have you tried a large or extra large bummis, they look massive to me, but not big enough to use them yet I think it was 30lbs plus!

Next

Return to Night Nappies