hf1

please help, need advice :(

My avatar
donna4
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

please help, need advice :(

Postby donna4 » Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:27 pm

i really dont want to go back to sposies at night but that un opened pack looks so tempting :(
iv tried a large minki nappy with lots of stuffing which works great but it leaves my ds with horrible red marks on his legs i know this is from how tight i do it but any slacker it leaks all my other nappies are day time ones ... i carnt use them as they dont allow enough room for stuffing, my ds is 25lb with chunkyish thighs and a heavy wetter that sleeps on his front, have any of you ladies got any ideas on what nappy i could get him that wont hert his legs
thankyou xxx

My avatar
emmajayne33
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: please help, need advice :(

Postby emmajayne33 » Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:36 pm

We really like HL bedbugs, Wee Notions Night Notions and Flutterby fluff nights - They all fit my LO brilliantly and we use wool over them :)

My avatar
donna4
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby donna4 » Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:03 pm

thankyou for that iv had a quick look and think im going to have to get a flutter one when there back in stock :wine:

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:49 am

I really think wool is the way to go at night, it makes such a difference - I've never had ANY red marks using wool and often used to with other nappies / covers! I use night notions, baby beehinds (bamboo) and a few other bits and bots. I also really like the new Pop n Gro, I havent' had any marks with that at all either.

My avatar
baby_bufters
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby baby_bufters » Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:21 am

Try boosting your day night on the outside in the wrap on

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:25 am

we like wnnn and my second order i think is stuck in the strike backlog. they really are great i fold the bit in front of his winkie down as it sticks out else but this would give u a bit extra in, u tried some slim hemp inserts etc?

Return to Night Nappies