hf1

GM NN? Anyone have any?

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

GM NN? Anyone have any?

Postby happytails » Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:01 am

Thinking of trying one, but do i go for snapless or with snaps?

Postage is ridiculous for 1 nappy ($12.95), so if anyone wants to order one with me then :wine:

Sarah x

My avatar
vampiredreams
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: GM NN? Anyone have any?

Postby vampiredreams » Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:10 am

happytails wrote:Thinking of trying one, but do i go for snapless or with snaps?

Postage is ridiculous for 1 nappy ($12.95), so if anyone wants to order one with me then :wine:

Sarah x


I would order one with you to share postage but have just spent my remaining PP on my Fluff N Stuff order :x

My avatar
nappynutter
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: GM NN? Anyone have any?

Postby nappynutter » Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:19 am

I have one with snaps. I like it.

GM now do 1st Class international shipping as an option.

http://twitter.com/goodmamadiapers

My avatar
0_Lisa_0
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: GM NN? Anyone have any?

Postby 0_Lisa_0 » Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:24 am

Oooo I'd be interested in trying one out, how much and where is all the info??? (have you thought about arranging a co-op)

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: GM NN? Anyone have any?

Postby megansmummy » Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:29 am

How much do they work out with shipping??

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: GM NN? Anyone have any?

Postby happytails » Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:33 am

megansmummy wrote:How much do they work out with shipping??


$47.95 (£28) for 1 nappy shipped alone. So it makes sense to ship together, though it does say free shipping for over £100 on domestic orders but unsure as to whether this covers international domestic orders :-?

http://shop.thegoodmama.com/category_s/155.htm

Sarah x

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: GM NN? Anyone have any?

Postby Louise » Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:38 am

happytails wrote:
megansmummy wrote:How much do they work out with shipping??


$47.95 (£28) for 1 nappy shipped alone. So it makes sense to ship together, though it does say free shipping for over £100 on domestic orders but unsure as to whether this covers international domestic orders :-?

http://shop.thegoodmama.com/category_s/155.htm

Sarah x


There's no such thing as an 'international domestic order'. A domestic order is something shipped within the country of origin so the free shipping won't apply to any item shipped outside of the US. They might give discountes shipping instead if you ask though :wink:

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: GM NN? Anyone have any?

Postby happytails » Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:49 am

Louise wrote:
happytails wrote:
megansmummy wrote:How much do they work out with shipping??


$47.95 (£28) for 1 nappy shipped alone. So it makes sense to ship together, though it does say free shipping for over £100 on domestic orders but unsure as to whether this covers international domestic orders :-?

http://shop.thegoodmama.com/category_s/155.htm

Sarah x


There's no such thing as an 'international domestic order'. A domestic order is something shipped within the country of origin so the free shipping won't apply to any item shipped outside of the US. They might give discountes shipping instead if you ask though :wink:


:oops: :oops: i thought domestic meant for the public and not commercial lol oh well! x

My avatar
0_Lisa_0
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: GM NN? Anyone have any?

Postby 0_Lisa_0 » Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:54 am

I'd definately be interested in trying one in a couple of weeks though so would depend when your ordering

Next

Return to Night Nappies

cron