hf1

What night nappy do I pick

My avatar
Woozle35
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

What night nappy do I pick

Postby Woozle35 » Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:50 pm

When Oscar was first born we used tots bots bamboozles but when he was about 4 months they were not absorbant enough. I was then kindly given some tots bots fluffles, which I stuffed with boosters. Recently these are getting too wet to soon and Oscar's botty already looks as big as a punch bag hwen he goes to bed :giggle: . Therefore I have decided to buy him a night nappy.

How do I know which one is the best to buy???? :-?

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: What night nappy do I pick

Postby megansmummy » Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:53 pm

Your not going to like my answer :giggle:

It really is trial and error hun im afraid...what kind of closure do you like? Side/front snaps/aplix what material etc...

We have bedbugs which are lovely but a bit low in the rise, i have just bought a toddler one to try, we have new WNNN which again are lovely but side snap and we get a bit of a builders bum, I have just ordered a front aplix soy night nappy from upsy daisy and I plan on ordering a front snap whild child NN aswell...

My avatar
Woozle35
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby Woozle35 » Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:57 pm

megansmummy wrote:Your not going to like my answer

You know when you ask a question and you think you already know the answer :giggle: :giggle:

To be honest all our nappies are aplix and some poppered wraps, and I am not bothered which we use.

I may be grasping as straws but thought Oscars lack of sleeping may be due to be uncomfy in his nappy.

I have been bad enough trying to pick a stroller, not sure I can do this with a nappy :x :giggle:

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:57 pm

I use WNNN and WNNL boosted, and bed bugs too. Have also used a little lamb bamboo overnight and a large minki

My avatar
Woozle35
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby Woozle35 » Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:00 pm

emmalala wrote:I use WNNN and WNNL boosted, and bed bugs too. Have also used a little lamb bamboo overnight and a large minki

Do you have any problems with any of them?

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:02 pm

No, but then he's not a heavy wetter. The WNNL was the slimest. i stuck a bamboo booster in it and it lasted over 12 hours. i use fleece over them, cheaper than wool and easier to wash, but i have 4 boys that get filthy! :giggle:

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:02 pm

we use wnnn, puddlekins slient nights,bedbugs and i have a nappy by minki here i could dig out for u to try, lots of room for stuffing and they work well imo

My avatar
Woozle35
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby Woozle35 » Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:05 pm

*tinkerbellarella* wrote:we use wnnn, puddlekins slient nights,bedbugs and i have a nappy by minki here i could dig out for u to try, lots of room for stuffing and they work well imo

Thank you that would be fantastic x

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:08 pm

just dug it out, it's a medium, bit bobbled but very boyish, if u pm me ur address i can send it in the morning, help u fill a gap till u get something else, don't want nothing for it.x

Next

Return to Night Nappies