hf1

I need a heavy duty night nappy!!

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

I need a heavy duty night nappy!!

Postby charlibunny » Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:05 am

Im not going to give up!!!! I want to try one last night nappy before i sell my gorgeous stash :cry:

She outpees bedbugs, puddlekins (boosted with hemp), UDNN in soy with 2 extra hemp boosters, Flutterby fluff ( not tried boosted yet), WNNN.
She also outpee's GK anytimes boosted to popping.

So other than putting a bathtowel between her legs what can i try???

My avatar
beffys
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: I need a heavy duty night nappy!!

Postby beffys » Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:08 am

Wow the biggest we have are WNNN with the bigger insert. Can you get a WAHM to make ones slightly more customised to try?

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:13 am

beffys wrote:Wow the biggest we have are WNNN with the bigger insert. Can you get a WAHM to make ones slightly more customised to try?

I have only ever tried the old version (with the white labels) but in that was 10 layers of bamboo terry and she peed out of those with ease :lol:

My avatar
vampiredreams
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby vampiredreams » Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:37 am

I wish I could advise you of a better night nappy for Sophie but sadly I can't and I really feel for you that all the nappies you stalked will need to be sold... :hug: :hug: :hug: (we'll give them loving homes no doubt :wink: )

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:00 am

Nappies by Minki - I really cant recommend them highly enough. Fully fleece lined, with a pocket big enough to stuff whatever you need in. After trying lots of different night nappies, these were great.

Oh, just remembered, we used Greenkids Anytime nappies overnight until Evie outgrew them in the rise - with their double bamboo insert, a bamboo booster and a cotton booster, they were still really really slim, didnt wick, and were brilliant.

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Frances » Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:29 am

I think Minki Huggles are fab but they're BIG. I can send you one to keep if you like - there's tons of room for boosting with hemp and bamboo. The large fitted Jasmine from 6 months so hopefully would fit Sophie.

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:13 pm

vampiredreams wrote:I wish I could advise you of a better night nappy for Sophie but sadly I can't and I really feel for you that all the nappies you stalked will need to be sold... :hug: :hug: :hug: (we'll give them loving homes no doubt :wink: )

Mu ha ha h your stalking me now arn't you!! :hohoho: Im going to hide them all.. they are miiiiine!!!!!
eviesmummy wrote:Nappies by Minki - I really cant recommend them highly enough. Fully fleece lined, with a pocket big enough to stuff whatever you need in. After trying lots of different night nappies, these were great.

Oh, just remembered, we used Greenkids Anytime nappies overnight until Evie outgrew them in the rise - with their double bamboo insert, a bamboo booster and a cotton booster, they were still really really slim, didnt wick, and were brilliant.

I tried a few with molly but the elastic on the legs always seemed twisted and gave her sores. I do have 2 small ones somewhere, i wonder if they would fit???
Greenkids anytime get outpeed here :lol:
Frances wrote:I think Minki Huggles are fab but they're BIG. I can send you one to keep if you like - there's tons of room for boosting with hemp and bamboo. The large fitted Jasmine from 6 months so hopefully would fit Sophie.

Could i borrow one? Not sure it will fit, she is SO SO skinny, think medium itti's have plently of growing room, WNNL are just about small enough on tightest setting

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:17 pm

charlibunny wrote:
eviesmummy wrote:Nappies by Minki - I really cant recommend them highly enough. Fully fleece lined, with a pocket big enough to stuff whatever you need in. After trying lots of different night nappies, these were great.

I tried a few with molly but the elastic on the legs always seemed twisted and gave her sores. I do have 2 small ones somewhere, i wonder if they would fit???
Greenkids anytime get outpeed here :lol:

I found one of ours had very strong elastic and was too tight, then the rest were fine - if they are too tight, Ive read nappies at minki can change the elastic, Im sure anyone with a sewing machine could do it? :shock: at her outweeing an anytime, she must be a mega-wetter :giggle:

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:18 pm

Did you think about using a knitted organic wool soaker with long ribbed cuffs instead of longies with your fitteds? It would be super soft on her skin, and the wet nappy wouldnt touch her skin? What about silk liners instead of fleece?

Next

Return to Night Nappies