What size WNNN's?

My avatar
cazza1982_123
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

What size WNNN's?

Postby cazza1982_123 » Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:26 pm

Hello all!

Just wondered if anyone has advice on sizing of the wnnn's? I have ordered 3 (yesterday) in a large - my LO is 4 months old but weighs 20lbs already. He is pretty long and chunky as well. Do you think they'll be too big?

Thanks! :wine: :wine: :wine:

My avatar
Scotia
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: What size WNNN's?

Postby Scotia » Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:34 pm

Kerr is about the same weight and in a large :D

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:36 pm

Kieren is around 20lbs too and in a large, nice fit on him actually :wink:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:53 pm

:shock: nearly the same weight as Gracie is now :giggle: I would say the large will be fine. x

My avatar
cazza1982_123
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby cazza1982_123 » Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:07 pm

Fab!! Can't wait to get them!! Ok what about the fact that the nappies have mf in them? I saw on another thread that many people were asking for theirs to be made without the mf. I am not sure what to do. My LO wee's a lot but I wouldn't say he's the heaviest wetter ever! Then again he's only 4 months so this could change I suppose? Are the nappies better if the mf is replaced by bamboo velour? Thanks!! Argh so many questions!

Got 3 minky outer and inners!! One zebra outer, orange inner. One leopard outer, gold inner and one dalmation inner, purple outer and star embroidery on the bum!!! So exciting!! :wine: :wine: :wine:

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:19 pm

Mine all have MF in them and I have just ordered two more today with the MF in them...i like the stay dry (minkee/cuddlesoft/fleece) lined booster that comes with them and if you dont have the MF then you cant have that...it just has to be plain bamboo velour inside... So you have ordered minkee inner and outter but your booster inside wouldnt be topped with Minkee if you as for no MF...

My avatar
cazza1982_123
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby cazza1982_123 » Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:32 pm

Oh well there you go I want the minky lol!!! Mf it is! Thank-you. :lol:

Shows how much I know about all this stuff really doesn't it :oops: :oops:

My avatar
cazza1982_123
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby cazza1982_123 » Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:39 pm

Ok one more question then I'm done :oops: :oops:
What should I get to go over these nappies? Fleece wraps or wool?? Never used wool before and haven't a clue where to start with that! What about the WN's wraps? Sorry and ta! :wine:

My avatar
Scotia
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby Scotia » Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:42 pm

I use Totsbots fleece wraps or wool shorties over Kerr's. I think wool works best, but I've found the fleece very reliable,

Next

Return to Night Nappies