Postby megansmummy » Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:44 pm

i use wool, havent ever tried fleece :wink:

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: What size WNNN's?

Postby twinkletot » Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:50 pm

I use fleece and have never used wool :giggle: .

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:54 pm

Fleece or wool both work equally good on Gracie. Flleece is much cheaper and you can get either a soaker or flongies (fleece trousers) or a wool soaker or longies or wool interlock which I prefer to use at nights, less bulky. Hope I haven't baffled you there!! x

My avatar
cazza1982_123
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby cazza1982_123 » Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:01 pm

Well thats good - I just sold two fleece soakers :oops: :oops: Silly me!
I am thinking about buying some wool but really have no idea where to start so may have to post on the wool board to find out about measurements etc. I did find with the fleece soakers that they didn't fully cover his night nappy (stuffie/fluffle) so need something big enough to fit over the WNNN's.
I do have a debbies nappies fleece wrap but its pul lined so I suppose it kinda defeats the whole point of the fleece? Ah how fickle night nappies are!! Thanks for the replies they have been very helpful :wink:

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:17 pm

cazza1982_123 wrote:Ok one more question then I'm done :oops: :oops:
What should I get to go over these nappies? Fleece wraps or wool?? Never used wool before and haven't a clue where to start with that! What about the WN's wraps? Sorry and ta! :wine:

WN fleece wraps are good but personally we use wool 90% of the time.

DD is 20lbs and fits a Large lovely! the minkee inner and outer ones are lush we have 1! I wouldnt worry about the MF there is only 2 layers of it and there is plenty of room in the pocket to boost the nappy with hemp when he is bigger :wink:

My avatar
cazza1982_123
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby cazza1982_123 » Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:22 pm

Glad to hear it - can't wait to receive them and check out the minky loveliness!! Not sure what I'm going to do about wraps.. I figure I've got a couple of weeks to decide. Have found some preloved fleece wraps but am waiting for the lady to get back to me. :idea: :idea:

Previous

Return to Night Nappies