hf1

Back to square one (almost)

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Back to square one (almost)

Postby fluffycabbage » Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:10 pm

hmmm, just been looking at the puddlekins Zorboost - I wonder if they'd be any good..... :-?

My avatar
PoshMama
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby PoshMama » Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:36 pm

I asked Tami at D-n-F to try me a night nappy, will let you know if it works

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:30 am

:-?
Last edited by megansmummy on Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:36 am

dunno what to say flower. which lovewee nappy did u get? is it the stretchy one or the non stretch one? coz we have a stretchy one in a size 1 i am not convinced of, having another sent out in the newer fabric foc so could possibly pass on the stretchy on if it's the one that works? lemme know hun.x failing that try the wnnn if u can, we find the minki outer and cuddlesoft inner ones fantastic, my best all rounder, think he sleeps better in it too :wink:
Last edited by *tinkerbellarella* on Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:39 am

My WNNN are minkee outter and CS inner and are fab, they dont even feel wet when i take them off in the morning...have 2 more on order and think i might order another!!

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:02 am

I have a tykies night nappy being made so will let you know how we get on with it.
I wonder how we would get on with a WNNN given that front fastening is our preference :-?
Flutterby nights work well for us have you tried one of them? xx

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fluffycabbage » Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:30 pm

*tinkerbellarella* wrote:dunno what to say flower. which lovewee nappy did u get? is it the stretchy one or the non stretch one? coz we have a stretchy one in a size 1 i am not convinced of, having another sent out in the newer fabric foc so could possibly pass on the stretchy on if it's the one that works? lemme know hun.x failing that try the wnnn if u can, we find the minki outer and cuddlesoft inner ones fantastic, my best all rounder, think he sleeps better in it too :wink:

I think the Lovewee is the stretchy one, but shes in the medium not small :(
Have tried the new WNNN and it was useless tbh :-?

PoshMama wrote:I asked Tami at D-n-F to try me a night nappy, will let you know if it works

Thanks Abbie :D

Kirstyh wrote:I have a tykies night nappy being made so will let you know how we get on with it.
I wonder how we would get on with a WNNN given that front fastening is our preference :-?
Flutterby nights work well for us have you tried one of them? xx

Cool yeah let me know how you get on with it :D MAybe u can convince someone to lend u a new WNNN kirsty, to see how they compare :wink:
Not tried FN no, theyre like gold dust :giggle:

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:38 pm

hmmmm how heavy is ur lo flower? coz the one i got full on overlaps on taliesin, now u got me wondering which size i have....hmmmm taliesin is prob about 13-14 lbs now i'd say it would fit up to a good 20lbs in weight, up to u flower if u wanna give it a go or not.x

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fluffycabbage » Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:10 pm

*tinkerbellarella* wrote:hmmmm how heavy is ur lo flower? coz the one i got full on overlaps on taliesin, now u got me wondering which size i have....hmmmm taliesin is prob about 13-14 lbs now i'd say it would fit up to a good 20lbs in weight, up to u flower if u wanna give it a go or not.x

got no idea :giggle: she has a 16" waist. I think the one i have doesnt stretch actually, although i did originally think it was one of the older styles, i think ive actually got a newer one :-?

PreviousNext

Return to Night Nappies