hf1

Back to square one (almost)

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Back to square one (almost)

Postby fluffycabbage » Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:16 pm

God charlie is such a heavy wetter i dunno what to buy to try at nights! I always use wool.
The Lovewee is the best NN for her atm, its not even damp on the outside in the morning! But i only have one of those :-? Next down are all OBV GMs boosted with EP hemp and PD bamboo boosters under the GM boosters. Next down are HO NN with an EP & PD. And next down (when ive had enough of wet nappies) are Fuzzis boosted with EP & PD.

So, Bedbugs are useless, tried them, any suggestions? Wild Child got one ordered (slightly worried that they wont work :-? ), DnF on order at Jabula.

:babyrolleyes:

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: Back to square one (almost)

Postby megansmummy » Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:25 pm

I wouldnt be able to use a DnF overnight :-? They last really well during the day but i think they are too low in the rise to get away with much boosting :-? bedbugs lasted ok for us but they fit was wrong, i love the new WNNN...how are you getting on with your soy UDNN...tried that again?? What about trying a hemp based nappy rather than bamboo??

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fluffycabbage » Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:49 pm

mmm maybe, have posted somewhere about little caboose, gotta find the thread :giggle:
yeah had a third night in the UDNN and it wasnt as bad, but i am still using an EP hemp and PD bamboo in it :-?

My avatar
rachel
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rachel » Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:52 pm

I haven't tried a soy UD but I bought an UDNN from here a couple of weeks ago and it was the other kind, bamboo fleece stuff??? Anyhoo, I did boost it with a folded over JJ prefold, but the outside of the nappy and the first insert against the outside of the nappy were dry :shock: Thought it may have been a fluke but used it again last night and the same thing happened. Really tempted to buy another one :wine: We do have a couple of bedbugs and they are boosted with a little weed and a doubled over EP hemp on top of the nappy and they are very wet by morning, so I think Evie is a heavy wetter. And we use BBH's in the day and thwey only last us about 3 hours. So to cut a very long story short, I would try a bamboo fleece UDNN :giggle:

My avatar
vampiredreams
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby vampiredreams » Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:53 pm

fluffycabbage wrote:mmm maybe, have posted somewhere about little caboose, gotta find the thread :giggle:
yeah had a third night in the UDNN and it wasnt as bad, but i am still using an EP hemp and PD bamboo in it :-?

i have 2 Little Caboose's upstairs (it's actually a first class baby so the ss version)

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fluffycabbage » Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:55 pm

:x :x gaaahhhh why dont people mention these things before buying a different type :x
ETA (the bamboo UDNN :giggle: )
Last edited by fluffycabbage on Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fluffycabbage » Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:55 pm

vampiredreams wrote:
fluffycabbage wrote:mmm maybe, have posted somewhere about little caboose, gotta find the thread :giggle:

i have 2 Little Caboose's upstairs (it's actually a first class baby so the ss version)

how dya reckon they compare hun? x

My avatar
vampiredreams
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby vampiredreams » Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:00 pm

fluffycabbage wrote:
vampiredreams wrote:

how dya reckon they compare hun? x

Haven't tried them as they are a size 2 and look mahoosive for poor Aoife's bum!!!!
fluffycabbage wrote::x :x gaaahhhh why dont people mention these things before buying a different type :x
ETA (the bamboo UDNN :giggle: )

My UDNN is all bamboo and not soy and as you know I lurve it!!!

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fluffycabbage » Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:02 pm

not jealous much then :pinocchio:

I was actually gonna order a LLS UDNN, but had just bought a soy, and didnt have extra funds. I wish i'd asked victoria to cancel the soy order now :cry: :cry:

Next

Return to Night Nappies