XL wraps needed for WNNN?

My avatar
Cyrillia
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

XL wraps needed for WNNN?

Postby Cyrillia » Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:10 pm

Hey All,

Ethan's first night in cloth tonight, and I can't believe how big the WNNN is! It's not a complaint, as it has to have those layers for the extra absorbency, but I've put it on DS and struggled to put a WN large wrap over the top! The leg snaps are on the last setting, and the waist are on the second from last. Maybe he'll have a growth spurt and get taller, but should I try the XL wraps? I've spent so much on nappies lately I don't really want to have to buy more stuff if I can help it.

Sarah
x

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: XL wraps needed for WNNN?

Postby Frances » Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:16 pm

WN large wraps arent actually that big; I can't use them anymore.

I use a regular (I think!) Couch Cover, or large stacinator over large WNNN and they fit with plenty of room

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:32 pm

We get a L WN wrap over the L WNNN but DD wears the NN on the tightest setting but i found we were using the L WN wrap from about 12lbs over night nappies as the med version wouldnt go over her M WNNN !

See if you can get an XL wrap on the classifieds xx

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:52 pm

We use a large WN wrap over a large WNNN and have no probs with the fit :-? Ds also uses the NN on almost the tightest setting.

My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby 2climbingboys » Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:13 pm

A soaker from snugglebots would be good and they are reasonably priced.

We also use L or XL WNNN and toddler sized stacinator fleece wraps

My avatar
Cyrillia
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Cyrillia » Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:17 pm

Thanks - I didn't realise that WNNN are available in an XL size! :D

My avatar
freckle
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby freckle » Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:28 pm

I ended up using two wraps to cover our WNNN. A large ME which covered most of it except the top and then an XL popolini which was too big around the legs but covered the top perfectly.

If you are happy to use two wraps for a bit till you can afford to buy one that fits better I can send you one of my XL ones - they are pretty old so don't look flashy but they do the job. I'm not using NN anymore so was only going to put them up on the freecycle bit when I got organised.

My avatar
fivefourfour
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fivefourfour » Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:54 am

We have M NN on not quite the tightest setting, but I think the M wrap is way too big!

I use Size 1 TB wraps which fit nice and snuggly, but I wonder should there be space between the nappy and wrap?

Return to Night Nappies