hf1

Peed out the side of the WNNN - Update p2

My avatar
Cyrillia
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Peed out the side of the WNNN - Update p2

Postby Cyrillia » Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:47 am

Anyone had this? DS was soaking this AM, but the front and back of the WNNN were more or less dry! It's a good nappy to be sure, but he actually peed out the sides of it by the seems of things! Is there a reason why this might have happened? :shock:

Sarah
x
Last edited by Cyrillia on Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Peed out the side of the WNNN!

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:52 am

onl thing i can think of was did u make sure mr winky was tucked in? we had t pee upwards and i realised i hadn't 'tucked' him in properly, always hve to double check now after that :wink:

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:55 am

I was going to say the sam, unless I make sure that Kierens winky is pointed down we get all kinds of wiered and wonderful leaks!! :roll:

Also were the inserts all flat and to the sides when you put it on? Wondering if it got bunched up to one side??

My avatar
Cyrillia
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Cyrillia » Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:49 am

I'm pretty sure I pointed 'everything' in the right direction, but I wouldn't be surprised if he'd wriggled and the inserts had moved during the night or something. Also, the pyjama bottoms were pulling on the top of the nappy, so I'll keep trying it though. It might need a few more prewashes. :D

Sarah
x

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fluffycabbage » Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:23 pm

thats what happened with charlies new WNNN. she outpeed the all the boosters, then the pee had nowehere else to go except out the sides! And that was within about 2 1/2 hrs :shock:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:52 pm

Does it fit well? TBH it sounds like the fit is the problem if both the front and back were dry rather than an absorbency issue. If you get any leg gaping at all, particularly when he moves about you may well get leaking.

My avatar
Cyrillia
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Cyrillia » Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:17 pm

It could be the fit. I did notice that I had a tiny amount of leg gape on the one side, but it wasn't huge, and I thought it was more to do with all the inserts it was stuffed with. Would that cause the leak to come out of the side? Where the leg gape was was bone dry. Puzzling! :D

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:36 pm

This happened with our all minkee one once, we have a girl :wink:

When we first got our WNNN new style we didnt get leg gape but madam has started crawling and now her legs have changed shape and we get some leg gape. Fortunately it hasnt happened since and it never happened in my OBV/minkee ones that are also new style :-?

My avatar
Cyrillia
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Cyrillia » Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:16 pm

Well tonight he's gone to bed in a bedbug with both inserts, and although the bedbug is a little on the small side rise-wise I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I've put the same wrap on him, so I guess we'll see what happens tomorrow! :D

On the other hand, his WNNL in the day are fabulous! :D

Sarah
x

Next

Return to Night Nappies