hf1

NN recommendations, please

My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: NN recommendations, please

Postby 2climbingboys » Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:39 pm

Is Iris in the toddler size of stuff now? If she is too slim for it it could be worth buying XL anyway and having extra snaps put on; there is a huge absorbancy difference between our L and XL nappies EXCEPT WN which are very similar (e.g. on the UD soy night nappies there is a big difference).

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Site Supporter

Postby Soupdragon » Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:13 am

Thanks, all. :)

Iris wore a FF NN last night, boosted with a Babeco bamboo booster (another three layers of bamboo!) and the bed wasn't wet! :wine: The nappy was still soaked to the tabs though. But her wool was only barely damp, so that's a massive improvement. I weighed that nappy this morning after taking it off her and have worked out that she pee'd 401 ml overnight. :shock: That's nearly 14oz. No wonder we're struggling. So, armed with that info, I think I'm going to email Suzanne and see how much liquid a new WNNN holds. Otherwise, I'll see whether an XL in other brands can be modified to fit my skinny minnie. We definitely need the extra material.

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby lazylexis » Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:40 pm

Glad you had a better nappy night!we boost our m ffn with a greenkids small booster,a puddlekins hempboost and an ep hemp to get them to last.the hemp is between the nappy and our wool.we get a small bit of leg gape but no leaks yet!
Hope you find something that continues to work.

[ Mobile Post ] Image

[ Mobile Post ] Image
Eta we boost ours puddlekins nights with the same!
We manage with standard minkis with a small amount of leg gape but nathan has chunky thighs!

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:53 pm

wow 14oz of wee!! :shock: Bless her heart, no wonder she was soakeing through everything!! Hope you find something that works for her hun!! :hug:

Previous

Return to Night Nappies