hf1

AAGGGHHH

My avatar
clairelana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

AAGGGHHH

Postby clairelana » Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:43 pm

I'm not sure what to do about night nappies.
I tend to use FFN's, I also have a couple of bedbugs and some old style WNNN.
I'm having to add extra boosting to everything. Kaydi has always been a heavy wetter.

Tonight Kaydi has already out wee'd a toddler bedbug boosted with a folded over EP hemp booster and petit desous(sp?) bamboo insert (folded so she had 3 layers at the front) and the 2 layers that come with the bedbug.
Even with my FFN's I'm adding a petit desous(sp?) bamboo insert and extra hemp.

Can anyone help? Any sugestions?

We use wool over the top.

I do think it might be because she's trying to PT herself in the day. She cries and points downwards/ pats herself when she wants her nappy off to wee or poo on the potty. :cry: Do you think she might be holding it in more because of this?

Its driving me mad after finding things that work perfectly, now were back to how we began.
I have got her a new style WNNN for christmas so FC, although i doubt it will work :(
:x

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Site Supporter

Re: AAGGGHHH

Postby Soupdragon » Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:59 pm

I asked about this just the other day as Iris is starting to outpee everything. Frances did some testing for me after I weighed one of Iris' wet night nappies and worked out how much she peed overnight. It turned out a WN NN just wouldn't work for us. Iris wees about 400 ml overnight, a WN NN contains about 300 ml. A Minki Huggle worked well in tests, so I've got one of those on order. Not pretty, but if it works ... ATM I'm boosting all our night nappies (including FF NN) with bamboo/hemp (and, in some cases, both).

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: AAGGGHHH

Postby Kirstyh » Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:20 pm

What about a standard minkee that seems to be what people with heavy wetter switch to??

Return to Night Nappies