hf1

What to put over fleece cover at night

My avatar
miriam
Clothie
Clothie

What to put over fleece cover at night

Postby miriam » Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:10 pm

I am new to nighttime cloth nappies but am about to give it a go. I have just ordered 2 WNNN and one of their fleece wraps but am not sure what to put my 5 month daughter in as clothes overnight.

Currently she wears a vest, babygro and then gro bag but i know fleece isnt waterproof and shouldnt have tight things around it. Any suggestions? Maybe just leave the babygro poppers open? Or are PJ's better? Got to persuade my OH!!!

Miriam xx :mrgreen:

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: What to put over fleece cover at night

Postby megansmummy » Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:25 pm

We use wool at night so we have the same issues, Kieren sleeps in a grobag and so we put him in his nappy and then either shorties or a soaker over the top, long sleeved t-shirt and then his grobag :) You could just leave the poppers of the vest open, you may have to size up on the babygro's in order to do the poppers up over the WNNN and fleece as they are quite bulky (obviously so that they will last the night!!) compared to day nappies!

You could get PJ seperates and use those :)

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:40 pm

A sleepsuit will be fine, Gracie wears a sleepsuit or pj's over her fleece soakers and wool interlock soakers. We use non poppered vests all the time, don't own any poppered ones at all or if poppered ones are all you have leave them undone or buy bigger sizes so they are looser round the bum. xx

My avatar
mamaellie
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby mamaellie » Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:43 pm

I use sleepsuits over wool or fleece no problem. In a pinch, I've even used a fleece sleepsuit with no soaker/wrap.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:13 pm

mamaellie wrote:I use sleepsuits over wool or fleece no problem. In a pinch, I've even used a fleece sleepsuit with no soaker/wrap.

Fleece sleepsuit or pj's on their own work for us as well xx

My avatar
miriam
Clothie
Clothie

Postby miriam » Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:19 am

Thank you so much---fingers crossed, still waiting for WNNN x

Return to Night Nappies