hf1

Have i got new or old style WNNN?

My avatar
banana
Clothie
Clothie

Have i got new or old style WNNN?

Postby banana » Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:55 pm

I brought this WNNN from here as a new style one but im not too sure if it is. It has 2 inserts, 1 is cuddlesoft or minki lined and has poppers, the actual nappy has a pocket that is fleece on the inner and there are poppers inside the pocket.

If you get any of that could you please help me know if it is new or old style and do i put the unlined insert into the pocket?

Thank you :giggle:

My avatar
wytch
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Have i got new or old style WNNN?

Postby wytch » Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:59 pm

the new one are pocket and have a snap in booster thats toped with cuddlesoft/minkie (deffo)or I think fleece(dont quote me on that one) if in doubt cheeck the reviews as there is pics

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:01 pm

Thats a new style one...

I put the unlined insert into the pocket like this...

fold insert over so that the two halfs are together, take the end thats stitched together and put it into the pocket just as you would any other pocket nappy...i find it easier to do it with the back of the nappy facing me...just personal preference :wink:

ETA they can be lined with either minkee, cuddlesoft, fleece or bamboo velour :wink:

My avatar
banana
Clothie
Clothie

Postby banana » Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:16 pm

oh cool, Thank you ladies. I love the look of this nappy and have tried it on DS and it looks to me to be the best i haave seen so far. Im actually excited about tring it tonight. Im usually nervous over my night nappies!! This one inspires some confidence!! :giggle:

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:30 pm

They have got the plain bamboo outter ones with white cuddlesoft inner instock at weenotions for £12.50 each if your desperate for some! :wink:

Return to Night Nappies