hf1

WHICH NIGHT NAPPY?

My avatar
Shaunie
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

WHICH NIGHT NAPPY?

Postby Shaunie » Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:13 am

I've decided I might give night nappies a go as have always used sposies - except last night when I didn't have any so LO went to bed in a pocket nappy stuffed with a PD inserts, an unknown bamboo insert & an EP hemp booster and there were no leaks for my heavy wetter :wine:

I read lots of good things about WNNN but when we tried WNOS pockets, they were a bit too narrow in the crotch & elastic not stretchy enough for me. What would you suggest for a 26lb+ boy who's a heavy day wetter? TIA :)

My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: WHICH NIGHT NAPPY?

Postby 2climbingboys » Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:17 am

If WNNN don't suit him then an Upsy Daisy Night Nappy might - we have a few of their soy ones and they are very good.

My avatar
Shaunie
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Shaunie » Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:50 am

I haven't actually tried a WNNN but I'm just assuming that they also narrow - will keep an eye on the classifieds I guess and try some out :wink:

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:55 am

If you like the idea of a pocket overnight, why not try Nappies by Minki? They are really big nappies, with plenty of room for stuffing!

Otherwise, I can agree that WNNN are good night nappies, which work well on my heavy wetter.

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Mareth » Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:58 am

Minkis (both slinki and standard) are excellent night pockets.

My avatar
Shaunie
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Shaunie » Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:34 pm

It doesn't have to be a pocket nappy for night use - we have recently ventured out and are trying fitteds after a long time in pockets being as LO now starting to out-wee.

Yes, I have read that quite a few people use Minki nappies for night time use.......ummmm, lots to think about :D

My avatar
clairelou88
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby clairelou88 » Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:41 pm

have you tried HL bedbugs? i like these, they do get rather bulky though if you had to keep adding extra inserts!

My avatar
LilMrsAverage
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby LilMrsAverage » Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:45 pm

Fab thread I want to venture into night nappies in the new year! x

- good reading! :D

My avatar
Shaunie
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Shaunie » Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:16 pm

clairelou88 wrote:have you tried HL bedbugs? i like these, they do get rather bulky though if you had to keep adding extra inserts!

I'm hoping I would not need to add extra inserts, especially because there were no leaks last night & he was in it for 13hours :oops: and he had pooped while he was waiting in his cot when I was in the shower :giggle:

Next

Return to Night Nappies