hf1

WHICH NIGHT NAPPY?

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: WHICH NIGHT NAPPY?

Postby happytails » Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:29 am

WE love the new WNNNs and FFNs! WE have 2 upsy daisy night nappies but TBH they arent cutting it at the moment :cry:

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:32 am

We love bedbugs but the fit went all wrong with Kieren, the rise got to low on the M/L and i had to boost them which was making the legs gape...and they are a pretty expensive option :oops: Then i bought a upsy daisy soy night nappy and i loved the fit but the nappy itself didnt last K through the night even with boosting :-? and then i have settles on WNNN, i have 5 (1 bamboo outter and 4 minkee outter) and they are wonderful, i use them unboosted and they arnt even wet on the outside after 12 hours...

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:48 am

LilMrsAverage wrote:Fab thread I want to venture into night nappies in the new year! x

- good reading! :D

Same here :D DS is still in sposies during the night and I want to change this so he's in cloth full-time. :widesmile:

There are so many recommendations for WNNN that I'm finding it hard not to go to their website and spend, spend, spend. Have to wait till New Year tho when I have the funds - seems such a long time :cry:

My avatar
clarge
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby clarge » Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:30 pm

I would also vote for the UDNN in soy. We have 3 and i love them. My fave night nappy by far, but we did recently get our new style WNNN and I love that also, and its very absorbent. Bedbugs are good but dylan is a wake up poo-er so we get poop stuck round the boosters which can be a mare to clean. But they are also narrow in the crotch so may not suit. The other one we use is a size 2/large stuffie, we throw in a couple of double hemp boosters and a bamboo terry on top and works lovely. Can boost as necessary as the pocket is huge.

HTH

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:00 pm

2climbingboys wrote:If WNNN don't suit him then an Upsy Daisy Night Nappy might - we have a few of their soy ones and they are very good.

WSS but I have bamboo not soy

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fluffycabbage » Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:23 am

twinkletot wrote:
2climbingboys wrote:If WNNN don't suit him then an Upsy Daisy Night Nappy might - we have a few of their soy ones and they are very good.

WSS but I have bamboo not soy

I have both - bamboo are much more absorbent. wouldnt recommend the soy for a heavy wetter though x

My avatar
charlala
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby charlala » Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:49 am

happytails wrote:WE love the new WNNNs and FFNs! WE have 2 upsy daisy night nappies but TBH they arent cutting it at the moment :cry:

What are FFNs?

My avatar
ilovenarna
Clothie
Clothie

Postby ilovenarna » Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:36 pm

Hi, I'm also thinking of going into cloth at night and am probably about to order a couple of WNNN to try out. I was wondering what wraps people would use with them? I don't have any as I use AIOs or pockets during the day, but assume that they need a wrap, was looking at ME wraps :-? ??

My OH thinks this is just another excuse to feed my cloth addiction :giggle:

Thanks x

My avatar
Shaunie
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Shaunie » Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:06 pm

ilovenarna wrote:Hi, I'm also thinking of going into cloth at night and am probably about to order a couple of WNNN to try out. I was wondering what wraps people would use with them? I don't have any as I use AIOs or pockets during the day, but assume that they need a wrap, was looking at ME wraps :-? ??

My OH thinks this is just another excuse to feed my cloth addiction :giggle:

Thanks x

I think that lots of people tend to use wool or fleece at night but I'm yet to try any of those. I got a pre-loved WNNN to try & have swapped some pockets for a bedbug & a holdens landing so will be testing these out very soon.

I only ever used pockets so was also unsure about wraps. I have now got a fleece (PUL lined) wrap, an UD minkee wrap & a tots bots fleece wrap. I can see where your OH is coming from as I hate to admit that I'm venturing into night nappies so that I can make more purchases or swap some of my stash :giggle:

PreviousNext

Return to Night Nappies