hf1

Why I love my Bedbugs

My avatar
0_Lisa_0
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Why I love my Bedbugs

Postby 0_Lisa_0 » Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:05 am

We have managed more than 48hours in cloth now and it's all thanks to our bedbugs. It's amazing the difference between one that has had a few washes and a new one too. When we decided on cloth I always wanted to do it full time, but ntil now I didn't have the confidence to use cloth at night properly so if he went in cloth when he woke up for a feed he would go ina sposie but last nigt and the night before he has been in cloth all the way through :wine: . Unfortunately last night he woke at 10 a bit wet but that's because the yummy parrot Bedbug you lovely lot had bought had only had one pre-wash but it was looking at me and begging to be worn so I gave in :giggle: . After though, he went in a Bedbug that has been a "one on a night" a few times and it went 7 hours :shock: :shock: :wine: (I can't even believe Austin managed to sleep that long :shock: ) and was only just starting to feel wet :wine: .
So that is why I love my bedbugs, because they are finally helping me to completely throw out the sposie's :wine: :wine: :wine:

My avatar
rachel
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Why I love my Bedbugs

Postby rachel » Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:18 am

Yay :wine: glad you've found a night nappy that works for you, and Austin of course :giggle:

My avatar
sarahlou
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby sarahlou » Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:47 pm

I love my bedbugs too. They only feel slightly damp in a morning and that's usually after 12 hours :wine:

My avatar
ebonina
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby ebonina » Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:49 pm

:wine: :wine:

It is a great feeling when you find a night nappy that works, as they is usually the trickiest!

My avatar
clothpixie
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby clothpixie » Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:55 pm

Yay! I have a preloved and I love it!
Also our custom one arrived today - it is divine! Can't wait to try it out! On Michael obviously :oops: :giggle:

My avatar
babyjjbaby
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby babyjjbaby » Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:35 pm

:wine: well doen on getting rid of sposied i love bed bugs but we need more :lol:

My avatar
greenferret
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby greenferret » Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:34 pm

Yay! Love Budbugs too :wine:

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby lazylexis » Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:05 am

I shall be selling some shortly!can't get ours to last more than 4 hours even boosted with bamboo and hemp!

[ Mobile Post ] Image

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:42 pm

I have found a new found love for them, liucky seeing as we got the gorgeous Dreamscape fro the co-op!!! I ordered an oc core rather than mf though and I have had a quote from Bonnie for one with a bv core and matching bv pj's :oops: will be ordering very soon!!

Next

Return to Night Nappies