hf1

Minkee outer

My avatar
alwaysagirly
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Minkee outer

Postby alwaysagirly » Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:12 pm

A nice quick question :wink: Just about to order some new WNNN and I was wondering what the pros and cons of minkee outers were? dd is not a heavy wetter.

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Minkee outer

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:18 pm

minki outers are just more yummy, trust me, they are addictive..... i need more, that reminds me, sadly for my birthday this year it looks like i am buying nappies..... :giggle: they have more of a stay dry feel, don't seem to stain, look fab after many washes, don't fade did i mention they are just sooooo comfy cosy feeling and yummy that every baby must have one, or two, or maybe quite a few,

tory likes them too :giggle:

My avatar
DanielleUK
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby DanielleUK » Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:45 pm

My daughter wee's strait through minkie :cry: as she is a haevy wetter. I would imagine if your lo is not a heavy wetter, then you would be fine. I am not giving up though :giggle: Am still trying to find a solution :giggle:

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:35 pm

It is drier looks gorgeous and is sooo soft for babys skin :) And it looks really good after loads of washes :) We love ours x

My avatar
fivefourfour
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fivefourfour » Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:03 pm

We have minky inner WNNN, but I don't see the point in spening the extra money on minky outers when you'll be covering them in a wrap, so we just have bamboo outers. I like the look of the bamboo outer, though, and it's easy for my husband, as enything with a print is an AI2, and anything with a plain white outer needs a wrap!

Save the money and you can either buy a wrap, or an extra WNNN!

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:16 pm

I find the minkee outters feel completly dry in the morning where as the bamboo ones feel wet...We only have minkee outter nappies for nights!!

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:29 am

megansmummy wrote:I find the minkee outters feel completly dry in the morning where as the bamboo ones feel wet...We only have minkee outter nappies for nights!!

I like minkee outers too, for this reason... plus, they're just lush!!

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:12 pm

megansmummy wrote:I find the minkee outters feel completly dry in the morning where as the bamboo ones feel wet...We only have minkee outter nappies for nights!!

I agree with Tory, she kindly leant us one to try and the first time we used it it was totally dry outside, giving it another go tonight :wink:

Return to Night Nappies