Wee Notions Night Nappy!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Wee Notions Night Nappy!

Postby clothmama » Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:06 pm

:oops: :oops: I think I may be being dim but can someone explain to me in dummy terms how it works, I think I get the trifold wrapped around the booster (although not til I saw the pic on the front fastening one!!) BUT I don't understand does that then go between the inner and the outer (like a pocket) as there is a bit to choose your inner with fleece being an option? Or does it all sit on top of the inner bit??????

Help - confused in France!!!!!!

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :oops: :oops:

My avatar
WeeNotions
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby WeeNotions » Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:59 pm

:lol: Yep you got it right with the booster, then you pop it in between to layers (like a pocket) and yes you can choose the inner and yes you can choose fleece if you want to. BUT........ we are out of bamboo towelling at the moment :cry: we have been told it is going to be a couple of weeks.

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby HannahBanana » Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:12 pm

WeeNotions wrote::lol: Yep you got it right with the booster, then you pop it in between to layers (like a pocket) and yes you can choose the inner and yes you can choose fleece if you want to. BUT........ we are out of bamboo towelling at the moment :cry: we have been told it is going to be a couple of weeks.

That'll be all that WN promoting I've been doing eh?! :wink:

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:23 am

:oops: :oops: I forgot I'd asked this question until I thought about it again!!!! Thanks I get it now!! :D

Return to Night Nappies