hf1

New style WNNN

My avatar
clarge
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

New style WNNN

Postby clarge » Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:35 pm

Would you say that a new style WNNN with a bamboo outer would be more absorbent that say minkee or cotton outer? IE does it have an extra absorbent layer, or is the minkee or cotton on the other in addition to that making them the same....?

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: New style WNNN

Postby megansmummy » Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:54 pm

I have 1 bamboo outter and 4 minkee outters and there is no obvious difference between them but i prefer the minkee as it feels compltly dry where as the bmboo will feel a bit wetter...

My avatar
clarge
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby clarge » Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:10 pm

Thanks Tory, been and ordered 2! LOL

Orange minkee inner and outer, and an aqua sea inner and outer.... MMMMMMMM!

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:12 pm

ohhh lovely, i have the aqua sea minkee outter one (with cuddlesoft inner, infact K is asleep in it now!!) but i have mathcing minkee liners (i also have lagoon minkee outter with matching liners, graipade minkee outter with matching minkee liners and a huckleberry minkee outter :oops: )

My avatar
clarge
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby clarge » Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:15 pm

Oh my you have been busy havent you! :-)

Just sold my 2 bedbugs dylan was growing out of so though i would invest in more, only have the plain bamboo outer one so far as was instock and i was desperate for a night nappy a month or so back. Just have the UD's as well which i love!

Oh and a stuffie! Which is ok.....

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:43 pm

Thanks to Tory loaning us one I can agree and say that the minkee outers are fab, it wasn't even damp on the outside when she wore it xx

Return to Night Nappies