hf1

OOOOH!

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

OOOOH!

Postby fluffycabbage » Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:59 pm

Ooooooh my new GM night nappy is here! :mrgreen: Oh its sooooooooo squishy and soft and scrummy! Mmmmmmmmmm :D Has already had 2 prewashes today, no that i wanna try it or anything :oops: :giggle:

My avatar
clairelou88
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: OOOOH!

Postby clairelou88 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:00 pm

oh lovely! i really want to try one, let me know how you get on as ive got abit of a heavy wetter!

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fluffycabbage » Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:07 pm

yep of course! charlie isnt heavy in the day any more, but is still at night :roll: so they'll get a good testing :giggle:

My avatar
daydreamer
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby daydreamer » Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:32 pm

yay new fluff! I've been wanting to try a GMs but i never have the bottle to hit the chekout button :giggle:

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:32 pm

Ooooh Sarah, please let us know how you get on with it.

Did you go for one with snaps or nippa? Dying to try one! x

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:23 pm

Sarah, how are you getting on with the GM?

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:47 pm

i ordered two of these in the sale and then cancled them...we just get on with our WNNN too well and i didnt want to mess with it...

How you getting on with them?? How well do they nippa? that was my other worry...

My avatar
DanielleUK
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby DanielleUK » Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:30 pm

Be great to see how you got on. I would like to try onw but tbh the price puts me off. They seem quite expensive and my lo is a very heavy wetter. Plus you also need to use a wrap on top don't you.

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fluffycabbage » Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:57 pm

Its a fab night nappy :D So soft n squishy, fits perfectly, and is very absorbent. Ok, so charlie isnt as much of a heavy wetter as she was a month or two ago, but she does still wet a lot overnight. The nippa holds really well, much better than on, say, bamboozles. Its lovely and slim too, no different to a normal obv gm. I'd definitely buy another, if i didnt already have so many night nappies :giggle: Might actually consider selling some of our others to buy more of these, i think they're fab! So much better than wnnn for us!

If any of you regulars want to borrow it to try, thats fine :D

Danielle, if you use a wool or fleece soaker over the top, it wont be even half as wet in the morning :wink:

Next

Return to Night Nappies