hf1

Front snapping Night Nappies

My avatar
moonfruit
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Front snapping Night Nappies

Postby moonfruit » Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:56 pm

Teddy has changed shape over the last few months and nearly all of his SS aren't fitting very well anymore. This includes his bedbugs which used to be his main night nappy :-? . Can anyone recommend a front snapping night nappy, and preferably somewhere that they are in stock.

Lisa x

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Front snapping Night Nappies

Postby Kirstyh » Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:10 pm

I asked the same thing not so long ago viewtopic.php?f=50&t=26949
Having said that she has changed shape again and her gorgeous new Dreamscape thankfully is a perfect fit.
BBH's work great for us at night, Puddlekins silent nights are a nice fit as well although I do have to boost a fair bit xx

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Frances » Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:35 pm

Is Ted a heavy wetter? We have a Baby Beehinds Magic-All which I use at nights; it's fab. It has a sewn in m/f pad but comes with a big bamboo fleece booster and has lots of room for stuffing - at least as much as Minkis. Jasmine is medium-to-heavy at nights and we haven't had a leak yet.

My avatar
clairelou88
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby clairelou88 » Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:35 pm

puddlekins do a front snap silent night :)

My avatar
moonfruit
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby moonfruit » Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:07 pm

Frances wrote:Is Ted a heavy wetter? We have a Baby Beehinds Magic-All which I use at nights; it's fab. It has a sewn in m/f pad but comes with a big bamboo fleece booster and has lots of room for stuffing - at least as much as Minkis. Jasmine is medium-to-heavy at nights and we haven't had a leak yet.

I'll have to look into one of these as he's not a really heavy wetter at the moment, so this might be a good starting point.

I also think that a puddlekins silent night might be needed :D

Return to Night Nappies