WNNN, which one?

My avatar
MissFrodo
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

WNNN, which one?

Postby MissFrodo » Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:55 pm

I want to order a night nappy for Emi.
Need size L but which one should I choose? New style? Bamboo, Bamboo velour, Cotton velour, Minki outer?

Please help me choose :-?

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: WNNN, which one?

Postby Frances » Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:02 pm

I always get minkee outers with embroideries :D They're just so gorgeous! I don't think you can choose minkee outers on the site; you need to select a random special edition cotton outer on the drop-down menu, then add your choice in the comments box

My avatar
Pinchette
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Pinchette » Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:28 pm

Minki outer, 2 colours, with embroidery and bamboo terry insert with a hemp booster. ~It's the only night nappy that is just barely damp on the outside in the morning. And my 3 yr old pees rivers.
There's no other way. :wink:

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:50 pm

We just have the plain bamboo outer ones. They were cheap but highly functional. I needed night nappies which were going to last the night and I needed to buy more than 1 (I got 3) and couldn't afford 3 pretty ones :oops:

My avatar
MissFrodo
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby MissFrodo » Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:59 pm

Tanya I know that problem. and you need a wrap too so you don;t see the nappy. However they can be so funky with colors and stuff.
Well guess bamboo is best for a heavy wetter, will see tomorrow what I would order...

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:33 am

I have 4 minkee outter and cuddlesoft inner and then one plain bamboo outter with fleece inner...all are lovely but minkee is my fav as they always feel dry on the outside in the morning! :wink:

My avatar
clairelana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby clairelana » Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:42 am

I have a purple Ooga outer with minke inner.
Its amazingly lasted all night without a pre wash! thats unheard of here. I have been needing to change Kaydi in the night recently.
I'm so glad I ordered 4 more with my vouchers.

Maybe if your looking for a few, but can't afford all fancy ones get 1 fancy and the rest plain.

Return to Night Nappies