hf1

out peeing night nappies

My avatar
clairelou88
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

out peeing night nappies

Postby clairelou88 » Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:12 pm

Alister is currently out peeing his night nappies after about 5-6hours its sopping wet from the outside!, does anyone else have this? he does feed and awful lot before bed and now drinks water from a sippy cup while eating dinner.
im currently using WNNN terry cotton inserts, ive just brought him a WNNN made from bamboo instead doyou think it will make a difference?

Also i have to boost his bedbugs with zorboostand also pees through them after a few hours!

any ideas ladies of other kinds of night nappies to try?

My avatar
Vicki
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: out peeing night nappies

Postby Vicki » Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:27 pm

What cover do you have over them? Try a fleece soaker or longies if leaking.

Bebeco have a 20% sale on - have baby beehinds hemp on sale - nice absorbent nappies.

Vicki

My avatar
clairelou88
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby clairelou88 » Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:30 pm

i use fleece and wool, there not leaking just sopping after a few hours, but does everyones get like that then? is it jsut normal :giggle:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:11 pm

I wouldn't have thought cotten insterts would be up to the job at all. The new WNNN should be much better and there is room in there for extra boosting as well, I would put some extra hemp in.
As far as drinking goes then as you are bf you can't really limit his fluid intake (not that I would suggest that at all), one thing we found out when Gracie started to wee loads more was the buckets of bath water she was drinking :giggle: she liked to play with a plastic cup and pour the water over her face while at the same time taking big gulps :roll:

My avatar
Vicki
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Vicki » Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:10 pm

Bamboo or hemp def better for us

Vicki

My avatar
clairelou88
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby clairelou88 » Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:04 am

Kirstyh wrote:I:giggle: she liked to play with a plastic cup and pour the water over her face while at the same time taking big gulps :roll:

that made me :giggle:
yeah i'll try hemp, thanks for the advice,

Return to Night Nappies