UD NN soy? and WNNN question

My avatar
mrsm4
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

UD NN soy? and WNNN question

Postby mrsm4 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:17 pm

Hi Girls

My WNNN is here!!! yay!! has had a couple of washes and is drying as we speak and i really want to use it :D i just wondered if you add any other boosting to it at all? or is it trial and error?

Also does anyone have a UD NN in the french soy? if so how does it do? im thinking of ordering one to try as well but can find anything about them,

TIA xx

Dee x

My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: UD NN soy? and WNNN question

Postby 2climbingboys » Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:39 pm

Blake doesn't need any extra boosting in the WNNN or soy UDNN (although we ordered the extra night booster for the UDNNs so they have those in)

Here is a link to 3 reviews of the soy UDNN:

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=20818

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fluffycabbage » Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:51 pm

If you have a heavy wetter i wouldnt recommmend UDNN soy, but the bamboo are good x

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:02 am

Tory lent us a WNNN to try and it didn't need any extra boosting and was only just very slightly damp in the morning.
We didn't find the UD soy very absorbent and Gracie isn't a heavy wetter, the fit wasn't great either as Gracie is pretty skinny x

My avatar
Scraggy
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Scraggy » Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:09 am

I have both, but i find the WNNN fab its usually just damp in the mornings, but the UDNN is soaking in the morning.

Mandy x

My avatar
bedheaduk
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby bedheaduk » Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:50 am

We don't boost the WNNN, but I normally fold the booster that goes in the pocket over double so that we've got extra absorbancy in the wet zone. They are great though, my favourite night nappy as everything is attached so easy to get on a wriggly toddler!

My avatar
mrsm4
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby mrsm4 » Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:03 am

Thanks for the replies ladies :)

Think ill see how the WNNN goes tonight and order another instead of the UD

Thank you :D

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:45 pm

I only tried the soy UD nappy and was dissapointed after everything i had read, it was soaking after a few hours...i ended up changing him in the middle of the night and that was with the extra boosters that i paid for...I also didnt get much re-sale value either as i had to reduce it alot to sell it on... K had only worn it once...

The WNNN's are fab (the new version ones), we only use those now...I have 5 (4 minkee outter and 1 bamboo outter) they are absolutly fab....we dont boost them at all! :mrgreen:

Return to Night Nappies